C h a p t e r [ 2 3 ]

Yes I updated earlier for you guys.

PLEASE REWARD ME BY ACTUALLY COMMENTING AND VOTING OKAY.

Like the votes dropped from 500+ to 200. And the comments from 200 to 50. So please do take time to comment and vote.

But thank you to all the readers who did leave a comment and a vote. It's truly appreciated.

Here's your chapter.

Chapter [23]:

Unedited.

Allysa Castanova.

"Allysa, wait up."

Nah.

"What happened? We were kissing and you suddenly took off." He muttered sounding slightly pissed. I sighed. "I remembered something – well actually someone."

"Why were you thinking about someone while we were kissing?"

I rolled my eyes, "Jack, I was thinking about Jack. If I want to continue this with you, I have to make sure he knows that we have to stop...... well hooking up." I said uncomfortably. I sounded like a slut.

I was a slut.

I was not ashamed of it, yes I did what I wanted with my body. No one can dictate me on any level. So why did I keep worriedly glancing at my mate?

Because he wasn't.

He was pure.

He clenched his fists and said lowly, "You shouldn't need to explain anything to him, you're my mate."

"I wouldn't have needed to, if you weren't such a jerk in the beginning."

He kept quiet after that and we finally reached the side of the house where our pack was staying. Our pack had put up a sign carved on a slate of metal stating "Crescent Moon Pack" with intricate swirls carved by my mother around it.

Co-relation month was still not over and our packs had not declared whether we had been made each other's allies or not. If we do choose to do we'll be able to hear them and connect with them in a battle.

"Speaking of which why haven't you named your pack yet?"

"Our pack."

I looked down, "Well yeah, maybe."

He shrugged, putting his hands in his pockets, walking beside me, "I don't know I don't want to end up naming it something stupid like Crescent Moon." He snorted and I nudged him playfully.

"Hey, Luke was young at that time! Young and stupid." I paused. "Young and really stupid." I told him standing up for my brother yet I could not help but agree with him.

"Yeah", he smiled catching my eye. "So having a brother? How does that feel like I mean you went from having an asshole of a dad to a picture perfect family. " I grinned, "Oh it's the best. I am truly blessed. And I have a mate now." His smile widened at the last part and he opened the door for me.

"You're a true gentleman." I teased.

"I aim to please." I leaned forward and pressed my lips against him. Now, now Allysa don't get carried away. I pulled away and received an immediate groan from Ryder as well as my wolf. We smiled at each other and his forehead rested on mine, his slightly haggard breathing fanning my face.

"I know it's probably too early to say this but Allysa I'm in lov-"

Thump. Thump. Thump.

"What was that?" He immediately pulled away, perfecting his stance ready to attack. "I don't know." I told him a bit worried. A silhouette was made in the distance. 

Ryder immediately commanded, "Stop right there or you will be punished." He said threateningly. The shadow immediately stopped. As we moved closer, I realized it was Tessa, I was just about to apologise when Ryder snarled at her, "Why were you at our pack in the middle of the night? You know the rules."

"I-I lost my way."

"Lies!" He growled stepping in front of her. 

"Ryder!" I snapped.

"Okay I, I was visiting my mate." She had a mate? Why didn't she tell any of us? I looked at her questioningly. 

"Why couldn't you just wait till the morning? Pack members aren't allowed to visit the other Pack's house after hours till we've been established allies."

"Well we're not allowed to see each other in mornings. Er my mate's a girl."

"Really? Who?" I grinned.

"Tina Newman."

Ryder coughed beside me uncomfortably and I ignored him. Tina did not really like me much but I was happy for Tessa. Ryder nodded at her to indicate it was the end of the discussion and she made her way back into her room.

I rounded up on Ryder and narrowed my eyes at him. "Why did you have that reaction?"

"Er she was the girl I ...well." I understood. Calm yourself Allysa, it was one woman and he did not even sleep with her. You slept with countless men.

"Alright goodnight."

"Don't be mad."

"I'm not." I half-smiled.

"Alright, night. I'll see you in the morning. Your training starts at sharp 7 am."

I nodded and made my way to Jack's room. 

Please don't be mad Jack. 

Hopefully he wouldn't be, we did say it was just for fun.

"Jack?" I knocked on his door. After hearing no reply I barged in. He was staring at his phone confused. "Jack?" I repeated kneeling down next to him.

"I just got a text from Bailey." He said not looking up.

Bailey who now?

"Your mate who dumped you not knowing you were a werewolf or that she was your mate?"

"That's her."

So how was it?

I've seen many people complain about not having lesbians in a werewolf story unless it is a girl x girl or boy x boy story, so I decided to make Tessa and Tina mates. And plus I'm sure most of you have seen Ingrid Nilsen's coming out video. Kudos to her. :)

Please,

Vote,

Comment,

Share,

Follow!

Till later,

Charlotte.