C h a p t e r [ 8 ]

A/N Note:

I feel particularly nice and decided to update.

Some of your comments are the main reason why I feel particularly nice xD While some of your comments were not well the best. [Read author note after chapter]

I DON'T KNOW IF YOU'VE NOTICED BUT I HAVE STARTED TO COMMENT ON SOME OF YOUR STORIES TOO. I'm doing this because I know how hard it is to get recognition and even though I haven't got that much fans yet I feel that let's help each other out, yeah?

And also I made it to this story being #60 on the whats hot list!

So yay!

-

Chapter[8]:

Unedited.

Ryder POV

          I felt like throwing myself off a staircase. Maybe that would hurt less.

         Allysa fucking Clarks has been on my mind all day. The minute she uttered those words I couldn’t breathe. I wanted to howl, I wanted to rip the door I wanted to drag her to a broom closet and kiss her senseless and makes sure she’s never out of my sight. I wanted to hold my mate. I thought gripping the side of the locker, creating a huge dent in it. I fucking wanted Allysa. I needed her.

         But I just watched her walk away.

         This was the first time I ever let tears escape my eyes. The last time was when I was ten and had fallen off a tree. This is the first time in years I had become weak. And that was all due to Allysa fucking Clarks.

         The rest of the day I just watched her as fucking creepy as that sounds. I started noticing how she did everything with that certain elegance you know? Like how she tucked her hair neatly behind her ear, and raised her eyebrows delicately when she was focusing on something. Every time she looked up it was like her eyelashes were fluttering blinking those large grey eyes, it was so damn inviting. Man I sound like a chick. I’m actually focusing on her face where normally my attention is towards a girl’s assets!

         “Dude, get your head in the game!” Derek hit me with the ball and smirked slightly. “Thinking about Taylor’s fine ass?” He asked as I passed the ball quite forcefully back to him. I rolled my eyes.

         “Wait till a certain furious Beth hears about you and ‘Taylors fine ass’” I replied curtly lifting my fingers to show the quotations. A hint of panic crossed his face before he laughed off and slung his arm over my shoulder. “I love Beth man; I don’t need anyone else’s ass as long as I have hers.” At this precise moment Beth had appeared behind him looking quite unamused. Fuck. She heard our conversation.

         “She’s right behind me isn’t she?” Derek winced. I nodded give him the sympathetic Bro you’re in deep shit look.

         “Whose ass were you talking about?” I hear Beth’s voice raising an octave as she slowly got more pissed. I shook my head and decided not to pay attention. I had a certain brunette in mind. I looked towards her once again and saw her looking at the floor all alone, her masacra or whatever that eye thing is called, slightly smudged. The rejection’s taken a toll on both of us.

         I recalled how she used to be before. She used to talk back to everyone who insulted her, she had this fiery attitude to her. But now she just looked dead, a person devoid of emotions. “Freaking whore! Couldn’t even spare our alpha could you?” A group of girls passed by yelling obnoxiously and I half expected her to lash out her own insults but all she did was duck her head lower as if to totally hide herself.

         She’s given up.

         And I couldn’t help but think how this is all my fault.

Allysa POV

          I hate assumptions. I hate people. I hate my life. Not necessarily in that order.

         What pissed me off was how people automatically assume I’m stupid and “power hungry.” I understand being called “dick hungry” but power hungry and stupid, really? Sluts like fucking, fucking everyone doesn’t mean all your brain cells suddenly evaporate.

         I scoffed as yet another girl passed by me as I made my way home saying “Dumb whore.” I chose to ignore her.

          I had been thinking for a while, I lost my dad, I don’t have a mate, I don’t have anyone and suddenly that prospect of being alone scared me. I wanted someone to care. No I needed someone to. And as I entered the alpha’s house I knew what I wanted to do.

         I wanted to visit my mother.

         “Are you sure about this? She left eight years ago.” The Alpha spoke his voice deep with a hint of confusion. I glanced up at his eyes, the very eyes my mate had, and I knew my answer. “Positive, Sir.”

         “Alright, as far as we know we’ve traced her location in the Crescent Pack. You have permission to leave our pack for a maximum of five months, but must come back right after my son turns eighteen as the whole pack must be present for his induction as the new alpha.”

        “I understand.”

         He then hesitated,” We were planning on inviting that pack for the ‘Co relation month’ too ,right after his induction.”

         [Co relation Month: Where two or more packs get together so as to develop friendly relations among them and also form alliances against rogues. The packs must stay together for a month or more depending on the relations they develop.]

         “That would be perfect. I take your leave now, sir.” I bowed and turned to the door.

         “You’re leaving now? Don’t you wish to say goodbye to your f-friends?” He faltered at the words of friends as he and I both knew I didn’t have them. I smiled sadly and nodded as I exited.

         On my way out I saw Ryder again with Tina hanging off his shoulder. He almost looked guilty as I looked at him with hurt evident in my eyes. “Ew Ryder our pack slut’s staring at us!” Tina laughed and Ryder nodded, I broke eye contact with him and walked faster away from him, from the pack, from everything.

Hey guys sorry this chapter sucked and I was not paying attention much while I was writing it. I’m sorry!

But I don’t know if I should continue this book any longer as I feel most of you do not like my perceptions of this story and I’ve not gotten the best feedback.

Please If you guys do like the book,

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE

Till laters,

Charlotte.