C h a p t e r [ 6 ]

A/N Note:

Heya people this chapter is dedicated to @Ms_spontaneous  for  her message to me was the reason I decided to update.

Thanks to all people who comment you’re the reason I update and haven’t given up.

Warning: This chapter has a bit of sexual content. Read at your own risk and discretion.

Here’s your chapter:

Chapter [6]:

Unedited.

         “Allysa.” My mates husky voice beckoned me and soothed my uneasy wolf. I looked up letting a smile grace my lips and reached out to caress his cheek. He flinched at my touch. Hurt I let my hands fall and looked down again unable to look into his eyes. He reached out for my fingers and intertwined his hands into mine and sighed deeply.

          “Sorry for that.”

          “It’s alright.” I mumbled peeking up at him. “Why did you come here?”

         “What they did was….horrible Allysa.” He murmured cautiously as if not wanting to say the wrong thing, his eyes flickering from mine to his hands. ”I condemn it. You’re better than them, you know?” He said softly, his gaze intense on my face. So he was not a part of it?

         “I’m not. It’s not as if anyone likes me.” Not even you. I added silently.

         “I like you.” He stated boldly placing his thumb under my chin and tilting it up. My breath hitched.

         “Will you forgive me for what I did?”

         “There’s nothing to forgive.” Then his eyes darted to the door from which a slight creak was heard.

         “What was that?”

         “Nothing.  A mouse maybe.” His hands then touched my flimsy blouse and as he leaned in to kiss me.

         I fervently pressed my lips against his. Utter bliss. My mouth moved with his when suddenly he ripped my blouse apart which made me pull away questioningly. His eyes darkened with lust.

         Were we going to mate?

         Suddenly excited, my hands reached for his shirt and proceeded to unbutton him, when his fist enclosed my fingers. ”Don’t touch me.” He said, almost sounding furious and tugged at my skirt, pulling it off.

         Maybe he just wants to be in full control when he mates? My wolf questioned but we both knew something seemed off, almost as if he didn’t want to do this at all. But I couldn’t help but give into the desire and the sudden acceptance I had been granted….

         I stood almost bare in front of him, just in my undergarments and whispered that he could barely hear it. “I’m sorry for my past. I’m going to change for you Ryder.” His name sent a thrill through me but I could see sudden confusion in his eyes. I tried to kiss him again when he pushed me away and said loudly. “Slut.”

         I stepped back shocked.

         Then I heard the first of many laughs. “That’s our cue.” I heard Hayley whisper and the door opened.

         “Great job man.” Derek patted Ryder on the back. “Caught the slut red handed.”

         “Wow.” Beth laughs.” Your dad was right, you probably would have made a good sex slave. Too bad it’s against the rules to sell off a pack member otherwise you would have been gone a long time ago sweetie.”

         I clenched my fists. Stay strong. Keep your head held high.

         “Look we even got you on film!” Gabe shouted and everyone laughed. “Cheap whore. Whaddya say oh soon to be Alpha.”

         Ryder shrugged. ”Slut took the first opportunity of stripping down for me.”

         “Now that she got the booty, she wants the power that comes along with it. Trying to even seduce our alpha are you?”

         Our Alpha. They did not consider me one of them.

         My vision got blurry and the tears flowed, without a pause. I was drowning in my sorrows, my own mate had spurned me. I looked up seeing my mate look away with possible guilt. Good he should feel guilt.

         “Fucking pathetic, should’ve died at birth. No one wants her anyway” Ryder remarked. Nods of approval from everyone in the pack except from Benjy who looked at me with pity.

         That did it. I pushed myself away from them and ran out of the door.

         I was done being strong.

         Slut.

         Cheap whore.

         Fucking pathetic, should’ve died at birth. No one wants her anyway.

         The last line hit me hard and I almost staggered from all the pain I was feeling. I had given up.

                                                   They were right. I’m pathetic.

A/N Note :

Uh how was that chapter?

I tried to make it emotional but I’m not too sure about it.

Tell me if you liked it.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

Till laters,

Charlotte.