C h a p t e r [ 5 ]

A/N Note:

Hey guys! Thanks so much for all the comments I received. I was really happy : )

That’s why I decided to update a little earlier than planned

And actually I was supposed to update this on the 17th but then my keyboard stopped working which sucked.

I would also like to thank all of you guys who actually posted a comment and it really made me smile so thank you, I know I’m not some hot shot author who has a million reads in her name but thanks for whoever gave my book a chance.

Anyway here’s your chapter people.

Chapter [5]:

Unedited.

         The video started, and I sat forward my ears perked as I listened to the clip of my father.

         “You do realize this has cost you much.” The alpha asked gravely, to which my father snorted and replied, “Alpha you’re acting as if had much to live for anyway.”

         “And what about your slu- daughter Clarks, have you no sympathy for her?” He asked roughly  visibly getting furious.

         “Daughter? I don’t  give a fuck about her, make her your sex slave or something. I tried selling her off but to no avail.” I widened my eyes, blinking as my eyes moistened, don’t cry, you already knew that, don’t cry now, not in front of everyone.

         “Wha-“

         “I said I don’t give a fuck about her. She’s a whore just like her mother. And this isn’t about that bitch this is about how I touched your mate.” He smirked sadistically as he said the last line, looking at our alpha straight in the eye.

             At least he knows his daughter is a whore.

             Like father like daughter.

             Our poor Luna.

             She’s her father’s daughter.

         The whispers grew louder, and the content purr my wolf was making at the thought of being accepted completely vanished.

         “You dare talk of your Luna like that.” The Alpha growled and suddenly his fingers were around my father’s throat.

         “Calm down Richard.” The Beta James said. “He’s scheduled for a public execution.”

         Our Alpha unwillingly stepped away from him and before exiting he commanded. ”Take note, this man shall die by my hands and not by our executioner though.”

         The video went black and the lights switched on. My eyes tried to focus but through the tears it was almost impossible. I glanced at everyone’s face and saw their eyes all on me.

             Oh my god they had planned this…

         My mate stared at me with unfathomable eyes and I felt like screaming, to tell him to do something, to do anything.

         “Allysa darling if you cannot make your own father the guy who’s supposed to have unconditional love for you.” She lifted her fingers showing the quotations around unconditional love. “If your father can’t accept you or care about you how can you expect us to give a damn? Run along now babe no one wants to fuck you now.”

         “You bitch.” I gritted my teeth.

         “No that’s you, serves you right for putting a hand on our mates.”

         More snickers ensued, fingers pointed at me and the one thing I was proud of was that I always held my head high. I was strong but this time I exited with my head bent down in shame.

        I ran to my room, aware of the laughter around me. I was just doing what my father had taught me, I wanted to please him. I listened to him. And he didn’t care about me. I hiccupped and plunged into my bed sobbing. I want my mom, no I need someone to care for me. I loved my pack, I loved my alpha without them knowing I respected them. tried to fit in, I was just taught wrong .I admired Beth for her level headness and her truthfulness. I. And what she was saying was the absolute truth.

        I have no one.

        “Allysa?” I didn’t look up, I refused to be in that humiliating situation again. But my wolf was adamant . It’s our mate he has heard we’re unhappy and he’s come for us.

         I looked up in disbelief, there my mate was staring down at me with uncertainty but there was a softness in the way he addressed me. I realized I forgave him, he came for me and that’s enough for me.

         He held me and I purred in content

                My mate was enough for me.

A/N Note:

Poor Allysa she doesn’t even know what’s happening to her, what’s going to happen to her :/

She’s being played a fool and that to by her own mate.

Anyway how was the chapter?

A kind of a filler just prolonging enough for the next chapter where certain realizations come to surface : )

Comment

Share

Fan

And Vote

Till laters,

Charlotte.