C h a p t e r [ 2 9 ]

Hey guys, all I have to say is .... this is not the end. Read the authors note at the end.

Also these last two chapters are going to be short chapters.

Hope you enjoy this chapter it will be the second last!

Crescent Moon Pack - Allysa's brother, Luke's Pack

Chapter [29]:

Unedited

I suppose a fire that burns that bright was not meant to last....

Ryder Black

I killed him.

...What's the point?

I held onto her body, clutching it, not seeing anything else.

I could almost feel her getting colder.

Her grey eyes, which once held determination and confidence just a second ago, were now dull.

Someone shut them.

The raging battle had ended, after I killed the rogue leader, it all ended quickly after that.

So did she.

My pack suddenly had formed a circle around us, her brother and friends reaching for and I could hear sobbing as the females in our pack grabbed on to each other for comfort.

I held her for comfort.

I think I saw Kellie and Jack break down, Kellie falling to the floor with tears running down her cheek and Jack angrily kicking at the dirt with clenched fists. Luke and Claire had come beside me and Claire kept whispering words of comfort in his ear.

Everyone was moving...doing something.... yet I remained still.

Maybe I was hoping I'd be as still as her.

-

The funeral was to be held in the Crescent Moon's pack land. After all that's where she felt the most accepted.

Luke stood next to me as Beth was getting ready to address us and it was silent for a whole minute until he finally muttered, "So you finally named your pack huh?"

"Yeah."

"Luna Castonova Pack has a nice ring to it." He half smiled at me and I just nodded back.

Beth finally coughed drawing all of our attention and started to speak "I've been friends with Ally for almost 12 years now. And in the course of our friendship she gave much more than she received from me. She was a beautiful person whose prejudice didn't taint her heart. In fact she gave me the most precious gift of all, something I can never repay her for, ....her life. And in return I gave her the brand name of a slut.

She was an angel who was taken away from us ..from me too soon. And she has managed to teach us more lessons in her eighteen years of existence than most people of eighty years couldn't teach us. She taught us that the only things that matters is the person you are inside. And..."

She broke off and looked down at the eulogy she had written down and the pack members just stared at her. She folded the piece of paper and finally murmured, "I can't continue this,...I ... I don't want to say these words because it will make it so much more real, it will make her not being around so much more real but God, Allysa I'm going to miss you so much."
She then raised her candle, and so did the Pack members as we all surrounded my Luna's grave. "To our Luna." And all of us raised our candles, illuminating the words engraved.

Allysa Castonova

BORN: 9th March, 1998
DIED: 26th June, 2016

A Sister,

A Friend,

A Luna

Soon it was dark and I was the only one holding the candle that still burned bright surprisingly. I looked up to the Moon Goddess praying for some strength.

I had done this everyday since the day she left.

"Allysa" I whispered in the darkness, saying her name for the first time since.

Sometimes I have late night conversations with the moon, she tells me about the sun....and I tell her about you.

Honestly I'm not sure if anyone cried during this.

If you did yes! I'm doing something right.

ALSO THIS IS NOT THE END FOR ALLYSA AND RYDER.

How? I will explain it in my author note I'll post soon that will explain a bit of my story and also the last line of this chapter.

Vote comment and follow!

Charlotte