C h a p t e r [ 1 9 ]

Hey guys, sorry for the long delay. My exams just got over.

NEW TRAILER by @carpe-di3m on side. It’s really cool and has a voiceover so check it out and like and comment on the YouTube video so I can post your names here as thanks.

I got 200k+ reads! Thanks :)

Also just clarifying Beth pointed to Derek. It’s not her fault. Allysa looked up when Ryder covered him. So it’s none of their faults.

Chapter [19]:

Unedited.

         “What do you think he’s going to name the pack?” Luke whispered. It was a tradition for an Alpha to name the pack when they turn eighteen. “No clue.”

         “Hopefully he doesn’t name it as sucky and cliché as Crescent.” I teased him. He turned red and hissed, “Claire told me to name it that as a joke. How was I supposed to know she was kidding?”

         “At least it’s not as bad as the G String pack. I feel sorry for them.” I snickered remembering two months back when Alpha Mark named his pack that. Let’s just the females got outraged and he might have to step down if he doesn’t change the name.

         “Quiet.” Alpha Richard commanded. Ryder stood up. “I’m here to pass down the title to my son, Ryder. He will now take his pledge.”

         I could see Ryder’s Adam’s apple bulge a bit as he rubbed his hands nervously. He then cleared his throat. “I pledge to work towards the betterment of our pack. To make wise decisions in battle and to look after the welfare of each and every pack member. To make sure that our pack can work together and help each other in times of need. I promise to lead this pack and guide it on every step of the way.”

         “Strike one, two and three and he’s out. Boy he’s already bad at this.” Claire muttered from behind us.

         I stifled my giggles and looked on to see Beta James pass down his title to Derek and saw him smile at Beth as she was declared “Second To Luna.” Ha she’s second to me!

         “Have you chosen a name?” Richard asked Alpha Ryder. He merely shook his head. “Alright you’ll be able to choose it any time before the end of this year. You all are dismissed.”

         We all got up and left. We knew what was happening next. He was going to shift.

Ryder Black

         My eighteenth birthday was painful. I got up thinking of her. I did everything thinking of her. The bond had finally strengthened.

        I needed her.

         You sound clingy.

         I snorted. When standing next to my father and as I was taking the pledge I could see Allysa, almost laughing. It hurt. Because I knew she didn’t think of me as a good alpha. She didn’t even consider me her Alpha.

         I was going to get her back.

         Well after shifting in this damned wolf I will.