C h a p t e r [ 1 7 ]

Next chapter will be a question and answers chapter because after this the plot starts developing a bit more.

Post your questions in the comments or PM me. [Type RA before your comment if you need an answer back]

Enjoy!

Disclaimer : One scene influenced by The Clique and quote by Winston Churchill.

Chapter [17]:

Unedited

Ryder Black

         “I’m so sorry for you Ryder. You deserve better.” Beth sympathetically patted me on my back.

         No Allysa did.

         “Hey man, it will be alright. Plenty of fish in the sea.” Derek tried to pat my back as well.

         I snapped. I snarled at him and shoved him. He was the one who sneaked up behind me in the first place.

         “Have you, ever thought for one second that I regret it? I regret everything. “ I yelled, my shoulders shaking, my fists clenched.

         “Did she try manipulating you? Honey don’t worry- “

         “One more word against your Luna and you’re out of the pack.”

         Mutters were heard, me calling Allysa their Luna was a turning point. Allysa was finally above them.

         Her rightful place.

         Beth’s pale face and hands seemed to be quivering in fear as she acknowledged this. However I didn’t care. I had finally seen the light.

         Ryder Black I’m your mate and I’m willing to change for you.

         And I was going to get her back.

         Because I understood what she was saying now. She was willing to change for me and I had changed for her.

Allysa Clark

         As far as I knew everyone in my pack was training. Except for me.

         I had spent the last one hour in the washroom crying and listening to songs.

         Taylor Swift to be precise. That woman was a goddess.

         Fix my heart and put on my makeup. Another mess I did not plan.

         After listening to that particular song at least a thousand times, I literally felt I was fixing my heart. And for the first time I felt, I’ll be alright without Ryder.

         “Go and play with your Barbie dolls!”

         I snapped out of my reverie and looked at the scene before me. A little girl with dark hair, tears streaming down her face was currently running away from a group of boys.