C h a p t e r [ 2 5 ]

So I might not have updated in two months [oops] but the good news is I've formed the ending and epilogue all in my mind so we good homies!!

Also I'm providing a short recap of the story so that you guys aren't lost during this chapter ;)

RECAP:

allysa is a slut whose father is executed in the first chapter - ryder plays a prank on her and rejects her- she goes to her mother's pack and realizes that the man who was executed wasn't her actual father and she's got a new fam- she's child of the moon goddess but got no swag/ no powers - might be a good luck amulet for packs- correlation month where two packs meet up and decide whether they should form an alliance- rogues announce that they want the good luck amulet/ allysa and declare war- allysa can't fight- ryder wants her back- she forgives him- he's a virgin -she parties in club where this dude hits on her- he marks allysa

luke - allysa's brother; claire- luke's mate/allysa's homie; jack- allysa's one night stand/ bff; beth- allysa's ex friend, derek- beth's mate, kellie- allysa's slut/bff/homie

[ I didn't put capital letters on purpose so don't comment on how I don't know punctuation okay guys]

Chapter [25]:

Claire to be Castonova

I haven't had sex in two weeks.

I tapped my foot impatiently as I sat on the bed scowling at my idiotic boyfriend. Luke noticed this and smirked pressing his thumbs against my temple soothingly, "Chill love, you still might have a fever and I'm not letting you do strenuous, mind-blowing activity till I'm positive it's gone." I rolled my eyes, ignoring the ease from his touch and leaned in further pressing myself up decidedly against him.

He leaned backwards and shook a finger with a horrified look in his eyes, "Stop enticing me with your boobs woman! God a man can't even take care of his girlfriend these days without her just wanting him for sex." I coughed, spluttering and leaned back, "First of all who uses the word entice?" His amused smirk grew wider as I continued, "And what sort of a man denies sex?"

"A gentleman, of course."

"Bet my ex wouldn't have been a gentleman." I muttered under my breath, knowing perfectly well he could hear me. He raised his eyebrows amusedly and I grew more pissed off at his indifference. Where is your possessive, I need to mark you demeanour now?

"Isn't he gay now?"

I threw a pillow at him blushing.

He grinned and rummaged through the white drawers beside our bed table. "Aha!" He exclaimed and got up waving around a thermometer. I scrunched up my nose, "Don't you have to put that in my mouth? What about the ear thermometer? I'm a classy girl I use the new shit."

He rolled his eyes and without warning stuck the thermometer in my mouth. I widened my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest. After a minute he took it out and frowned, "Damn it Claire you still have a temperature babe. Maybe you should just sleep." I gaped at him and was this close to begging until I had an idea. I smirked at him and he watched me carefully as I again pressed myself against him, "Sorry I didn't open wide enough babe, I guess that's the biggest thing you've ever put in my mouth."

His eyes darkened and he pushed me up against him as if challenging me to repeat those words, "Oh really?" I nodded wickedly, wrapping my arms around his neck, pressing my lips against his.

Insult a guy's junk and he'll wave it around like a fucking flag.

Take notes ladies, this is how you get him to have sex with you.