C h a p t e r [ 2 4 ]

Hey guys!

Here's your next chapter.

Chapter [24]:

Unedited

Allysa Castonova

"Want to go the club today?" Kellie asked filing her nails, without looking up. I shrugged. A lot had been on mind recently, Jack called Bailey, his mate, back and apparently she was crying and told him she missed him. Jack instantly forgave her but told her that he couldn't meet her as of now. She still doesn't know he's a werewolf yet and he feels like he should tell her after the rogue situation had been sorted out.

"I got nothing better to do. I'll ask Ryder though, in case he needs me for anything." I commented, looking out of the window. Ryder had started to involve me, more in the pack, and soon enough I was being called 'Luna' and handed over her duties. Claire in fact applauded me for doing a great job and I felt immensely satisfied with myself. Despite Claire being a human, she was a very capable Luna and had made good decisions for her pack for over two years.

"Ask him now, it's already seven. I don't want to stay out too late." I nodded in agreement and got up, shutting the door behind me, making my way over to the Alpha's room.

"Hey baby." I said softly, knocking on his door. I frowned when I heard no answer, so I just barged in, being the extremely nosy person that I am. His work table had a picture of his family on it, and I smiled to myself. Even as a kid you could tell he was going to be a looker. Sort of like the Beckham kids. God damn, that family was gorgeous.

Why isn't he here? I thought missing his presence, and sat in his leather seat, spinning on it and quickened my pace by pushing myself against the edge of his work table.

Don't judge me I'm bored.

Suddenly the chair stopped spinning, and I frowned, twisting my body to see the intruder. The corners of my lips lifted it up on seeing that it was Ryder. He was looking right at me, amused. He then reached over to a handle and pushed the seat to an almost sleeping position while I just stared at him.

He leaned down and my heart rate accelerated. We hadn't mated yet, he hadn't marked me nor had we had sex even though we probably should have a long time ago. His breath fanned my cheek and he whispered, "You looked so fucking enticing and adorable." He growled nipping at the corner of my lips.

I blushed and lifted up my head to press my lips against his. He put his arms around my waist, lifting me up and moulded my body against his. Every curve on his body, the arch of his back, the shape of his jawline was all made perfectly for me. I felt a surge of possessiveness and, bit his lower lip, sucking it. Mine. My wolf and I chanted as I let out a moan.

The moan did it for him and he took a hold of my legs and hoisted it up on his waist, lifting me up from the seat and he trailed kisses down my jaw to my neck, licking the spot where I was about to be marked, I felt his canines graze my skin and I arched my back, giving him more access almost begging him to.

He then stopped and I whimpered as he put me back down on the chair, and I could see the slight pants as his chest rose and fell. I loved the affect I had on him. "Why won't you have sex with me, yet?" I blurted out.

He widened his eyes, looking uncertain. I continued hurt, "You always push me away, just when I need you to take me right here." His eyes darkened with lust but I could see a faint blush on his cheeks. I pondered. Was my mate embarrassed?

"Because." Ryder spoke shortly.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and mumbled against his chest, "Tell me. Am I not good enough?" He growled in obvious disagreement and I looked back up at him, staring into his green orbs. "Then why?" I muttered. "We've both accepted each other now. What's holding you back? Please Ryder, tell me."