C h a p t e r [ 1 6 ]

Thanks guys for your comments I was really nervous about the previous chapter. I was planning on deleting it.  But it got the most comments so I’m happy. I told you I'll update quick!

I don’t know if you guys saw this but I’m reposting this from the previous chapter.

I’ve realized some people actually want me to respond to them so if you have any questions or just want me to reply back to something type “RA” (Stands for Ryder Allysa) before you say it. (Hopefully I’ll see it, a lot of junk is stored in my news feed)

I will be posting a chapter to answer any questions so comment or message me.

Check out my new book Adam’s Eve. Further details are given below.

Here’s your chapter.

Chapter [16]:

Unedited.

           Tomorrow is Ryder Black’s birthday. The day he would finally turn into his wolf.

           And well today is seeing him after five months. Would he have missed me at all?

           No Allysa, you are not allowed to pine over him.

           Besides he and the whole pack probably threw a party. I rolled my eyes envisioning them all clinking glasses and toasting in the absence of the whore.

           My mother, father, Claire and Luke waited outside the pack house with the rest of our pack a few metres behind us. Co- relation month was tricky. On one hand it was where werewolves of different packs bond and form allies, but on the other hand,  we werewolves didn’t fucking trust each other. Security measures had to be taken and all of us had to be checked thoroughly for weapons or for anything that would make them suspect us of trying to kill them.  

          After that the entire pack came out to greet us. Every single one. Why? Because despite what everyone says; strength does lie in numbers. And if one of the packs meeting up turns out to be psychos then we can defend ourselves. If by two months we have come to trust them we can renew a mind link with their pack and thus officially form allies.

           The sun came out.

           And so did they.

          Alpha Richard was the first to come out and then his Luna and then Ryder. Whispers were heard. The pack saw me. I saw Ryder lift up his nose and the ever so slight scrunch of his nose showed that he could sense me. He knew I was here. His eyes met mine and he froze.

          Or maybe we were having a cliché moment. Time froze and all that, you know? He looked so baffled but some part of me wants to believe he looked relieved as well. Some part of me was relieved when I saw he was fine. He was okay.

          “Greetings. You are our guests and from now on we shall be training together. We shall learn values and each other’s cultures. We shall attain peace and become united in our quest to conquer evil. We welcome you humbly to our pack- the greatest pack in the world.” I rolled my eyes at Alpha Richard’s showing off.

            Dude there are about a thousand packs who claim they have the greatest pack in the world. It’s all bullshit. Jack snorted through the mind link.

            Agreed.

          “Ah there’s nothing much to say. Richard’s said it all. I suppose me, Richard and our Lunas shall confer between us what’s going to happen in the next two months? Even though my son is in power and has been given the title he still has to learn the ropes.” My father smiled amiably.