C h a p t e r [ 1 3 ]

A/N NOTE:         

A new trailer made by forgetmexyes has been posted for this book! And it's amazing and basically Allysa's  slutty nature is shown really well. Trailer on the side.

It would be great if you guys commented on the trailer in YouTube

Thanks to whoever commented on the other trailer, Brigita Bryant, Annicka Soriano and Ash Medina  (Youtube Usernames)

AND I GOT 100K READS ! THANK YOU FOR ACTUALLY READING THIS

Here's the chapter:

"Slut isn't a look. It's an attitude and whether you enjoy sex for pleasure or work. It's never an invitation to violence."

Chapter[13]:

Unedited.

           "So yeah basically I was a slut, I still might be but I swear I'm trying to change!" I said hastily after telling them how I used to be in the old pack, what my dad- not dad had taught me. Everything except Ryder

           "That's all?" Kellie narrowed her eyes and snorted, "The way you were acting I thought you were a porn star." I choked, "Excuse me? Aren't you, I don't know, disgusted?"

           "Because you're a slut? Honey I still am a slut." She rolled her eyes. Claire laughed nudging Kellie playfully in the ribs, "I think your pack treated you like shit; and I also think your father was shit. Who gives a fuck whether you have sex or not, guys do it why not us girls?" Claire said pissed off.

          "Hashtag , Feminism is the life!" Kellie yelled.

           "Shut up, the others are sleeping don't wake them up!" Claire laughed.

          This was so unusual. First my "previous" dad told me to be a slut, then my previous pack mistreated me for it and now? I don't even know. But I was happy. I didn't feel judged. I smiled up at Claire whose blue eyes twinkled back as she pursed her lips in amusement at Kellie's antics. I felt like for the first time, I had friends.  I have known these girls for a day, heck I don't even remember some of their names.; but I knew I could trust them.

         "What about Luke?" I hesitated biting my lip, looking down as I remembered my brother.

         "What about him?" Claire snorted, "He'll throw a tantrum that your "innocence" has been tainted, but he'll get over it."

           "And if he doesn't Claire will bang the shit out of him."

            "Er, how does that exactly help?" Me and Claire glanced at each other weirded out.

            "He'll be in a better mood!" Kellie exclaimed as if we were idiots. Then Claire started laughing, Kellie growing extremely annoyed picked up a marshmallow and flicked it on her head. "I'm sorry if my ideas were too childish for you oh great Luna." She said sarcastically.

           "Don't bring the Luna card into this, we all know your idea was shit."

           Kellie cupped her hands and mock whispered to me, "Oh the Luna's getting angry .Let's not piss her off."