C h a p t e r [ 1 0 ]

A/N Note:

Alright I’m thinking off putting my book on hold due to most of your negative comments.

I don’t know if I’m ending and deleting the book but I’ll let you guys know in the next chapter.

*If you have critical comments about my story or find it weird, stop reading.*

It’s not going to be cliché just because of who she is so don’t judge before you read. If you continue reading this chapter you’ll realize that she has no special powers and still is the same vulnerable person.

 CHECK OUT A NEW TRAILER MADE FOR THE BOOK!

Watch the trailer to the side ->  Dedication to maker of this trailer. Thank you so much.

Chapter [10]

Unedited.

        I thought I was a Goddess and could now perform magic. Damn it.

       Turns out I was just born some creepy way which required no sperm and no eggs which is absolutely creepy, but is apparently ‘sacred’. Oh and I’m a good luck charm for the pack. Kind of like a live amulet. Not that that was the important bit in the conversation which took place earlier….

        “I’m confused. You’re not my mom?” What is even going on?

         “Of course I am! You are my child, notice how I said Child ‘Of’ The Moon Goddess? We are your parents, me and Luke! Only mates can have children together.” Luke’s my dad? What the fuck? “You were just born from a greater power.”

         “Mom, remember when I said I was confused? You’re not exactly helping my case.”

        I saw a bit of a sparkle in my mum’s eye when I called her mom and I gave her a feeble smile, she beamed and continued,” Ever heard of how Athena was born? She was born from Zeus’s skull. You were kind of born like that except …er  there were no skulls involved.”

        My nose scrunched up in disgust and my mom laughed hesitantly at my expression as if still worried about my reaction towards her. I pulled her in a hug. She embraced me, and nostalgia hit me again. It felt so good to be cared for. She whispered, “You were born to bring prosperity to whichever pack you join.”

        She then pulled back and said, ”It’s getting late, you can meet the rest of your pack members and your brother tomorrow. Go to sleep, upstairs, first room on the left.”

         “My brother?”

        “Yes, your brother, now hush, go to sleep.” She shooed me away flailing her hands a little and turned away. I still had one pressing question left in my head.

        “Mom….. are you saying I was made with no sperm?” I wanted to be a doctor alright, we doctors need explanations.

       “What?! I tell you you’re associated with the Moon Goddess and that’s what you want to ask?!” She looked appalled. I muttered a small oops and made my way upstairs.

         All in all, from this conversation what I’ve gathered, I fucking defy science. Take that you zygote masses.

         And I think I may have found a true family.

Ryder POV

         “She’s gone? What do you mean she’s gone?” I snarled at my mother. My father instantly returned the snarl his nose flaring as he commanded me In a stern voice, “Yes, she’s gone. As Alpha I cannot disclose her location and would suggest you stop pestering me.”

         “I’m future alpha right?” I probed him. “I have to know where each pack member is.”

         “Pack member?” My father snorted. “That girl is as good as the dirt below our feet, good riddance I say.” He told my mom who nodded. Unknown to them a certain fury was building up inside me. I wanted to attack my own father for uttering those words.

         “No manners.” My mother added in disgust. “Always in inappropriate clothes and constantly, ah how to say this, whores around, excuse my language.”

         “I’m secretly wishing she just joins the other pack. She’s dragging our pack name in dirt , remember what Alpha Joe had to say about her? Embarrassing if you ask me. After correlation month we can kick her out.”

         I gripped the cold kitchen table and seethed. My mother and father were known for their wisdom and just nature. But here they are just berating another pack member? Insulting My Allysa?

          You’re no better. A small snarky voice inside my head informed me which reminded me of the rejection which reminded of the resounding guilt I felt.

        She whored around, no man would want that. I reminded myself. But apart from her slutty tendencies?  Her innocent smile, her very vulnerability and eagerness to please everyone drew me in closer. She was gentle in her own way.

         I had to admit…..I couldn’t find anything wrong in her personality.

         Maybe it was me in the wrong all this while for not giving her a chance.

A/N Note :

Sorry, short chapter I don’t have much time I have exams till like December 11th and there may be no more updates till then except for a short note on whether I’m putting this book to a hold or not.

Hope you liked this chapter!

Please comment below to tell me what you think :) Did you guys watch the trailer?

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

Till later,

Charlotte.