C h a p t e r [ 2 6 ]

Hey guys!

It's been some time hasn't it?

Sorry I just have like this entire exams and filling out applications till March so I honestly can't tell you I'll try to update faster. Hope you understand! And please pretty please, my ghost readers do at least vote if you can't comment. I barely got votes in the last chapter and it would mean the world to me (:

I also feel like I'm done with this story. I have the ending and the epilogue in place and I'm in a rush to get there. So excuse me if you feel the next few chapters are rushed, I just feel like Allysa and Ryder's story is coming to an end (:

  "...maybe she's a slut because she's lonely, she's sad, she's hoping someone or something will make the lonely and sad go away.

It won't, of course. It never does. But nonetheless, there's not a girl who's more hopeful than a slut, more optimistic. She may give in but she doesn't give up. She keeps looking, she keeps hoping, she's always waiting for that someone who will say it: I love you, too."    - Diano Joseph

Stop slut shaming you little shits. [jk love you]

Anyway here you go

Chapter [26]:

Unedited

Allysa Castonova

"I can't believe this is happening to me!" Tina sobbed in Tessa's arms. Tessa's eyes were red, filled with tears as she patted down her mate's hair and whispered, "I'm here baby. You're okay." Over and over again. My brother's pack, The Crescent Pack looked just as uncomfortable as I felt. My eyes caught my father's and I gave him a worn out smile which he returned, wrapping his arm around my mother's waist. This was happening too soon and I didn't even get to spend time with my dad...

On the other hand Ryder's pack were horrified, angry murmurs were brewing and it was clear to me, the fight was soon. We couldn't take it any longer.

I coughed nervously and clasped my mate's hand leaning in to him and whispered conversationally trying to rid myself off the awkwardness, "Soooo whatcha going to name the pack?"

He glanced at me and I could see the hint of a smile tugging at his lips as he should head, "I honestly have no clue. I wrote some suggestions down on a piece of paper but...." He trailed off shrugging. It's been months since Ryder was named Alpha and we still had no pack name.

"It's alright. I get you want it to be special." I nodded encouragingly. "Can I see what you've got so far?" His cheeks turned pink and he said "Ahhh...It's um." He stuttered patting down his pocket as if trying to hide something and I rolled my eyes.

Way to make it obvious sucker.

I reached down in his pockets and he jumped up hissing, "What the hell, Allysa?" I smirked grasping the piece of folded paper in his pockets and winced when Jack whispered behind us , "Jesus Christ, I know you two haven't done it but to have your hand down his pants at this moment is despicable." I turned my head so fast, I'm pretty sure I got whiplash and glared at him, "I was trying to get this." I hissed at him waving the paper at his face.

"Nice try Ally. Don't fuck with Jack, those excuses don't work with me."

I rolled my eyes and unfolded the parchment, and I turned incredulous. I turned to Ryder who was hiding a smile on his face.

"Darth Vader? Batman? Bane? Voldemort? What the fuck are you doing to your pack?"

He raised up his hands in defence, "Hey I was trying to be the cool Alpha! Plus everyone names their pack Silver Moon, or Bloody Werewolves gang. I'm being original."

"By copying the comics?"

"By fucking worshipping them Castonova, you wouldn't understand."

"You're such a geek. How the hell were you popular?" I muttered, pressing myself against him and I looked up to him as he gave me a cheeky wink. I pursed my lips,

God I loved this jerk.

"Oi you both!" Beth glared at us and then turned to Ryder and spoke sweetly yet obviously sarcastic, "Alpha dear, what's the plan?"

"Right." Ryder nodded and immediately at the sound of his voice all shuffling stopped and I looked at him with pride. In a strong and sure voice, he continued out louder, "I may be your Alpha, and the day I became your Alpha I promised to protect you. I swear to god I will fight for you. It is your wish if you want to join the fight or not.

I refuse to be a dictator; you're allowed your own choices.

But just remember we're fighting for you, for our home and for our family. So who will join the fight?"

Luke, Chloe and Kelly all shot up their hands immediately as did the rest of the Crescent moon pack, and surprisingly so did Ryders. It irked me that Ryder's packs were all willing to fight for Tina, yet not for me. I felt stupid and embarrassed and looked down, Shut up Allysa this is not about you.

Ryder glanced around, proud of his pack. He then gestured to Luke and said warmly, "So I say co relation month was a success huh? I'm willing to make an alliance if you are."

Luke grinned and came forward shaking his hand, "It's a deal, brother. My pack pledges to your alliance and will fight by your side."

Ryder grasped his hand and muttered the same words and suddenly even though we were still two packs, we were one.

We were bound to them.

"Tina, are you sure you want to join the fight? It's not safe." Tina nodded determinedly as Tessa pursed her lips obviously disapproving her decision. Even though I didn't like her, god damn that girl didn't go down without a fight.

Me and Tina had been given a choice to fight, but on the condition we don't act reckless. The second things get ugly and we're targeted too much we'd have to go into hiding with all the other children, pregnant mothers and humans[ well human, Claire].

I knew Ryder preferred I didn't and so did Luke, Claire and Jack because they knew how horrible I was at the whole massacring thing, but I couldn't help but feel that it was selfish.

"And you Luna?" Jade, Ryder's niece who I had last seen  when she was fighting with two little boys. I wanted to back down, I was scared. I was shit at fighting. I wasn't taught to fight. But I looked down at that little girl, who called me Luna and I held my head high saying,

"Hell yeah."

This book is coming to an end gah.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

Short? Probably is, but sorry all my chapters are, I don't write long ones.

Please do,

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

Till later,

Charlotte.

-