C h a p t e r [ 1 1 ]

A/N Note:

I updated earlier than I was supposed to!

No two chapters this time, no one commented on the trailer. Only two people liked it, so thanks to those two whoever they are :) If there are 10+ comments on the trailer posted in the previous chapter, you'll get two chapters. 

Chapter [11]:

Unedited.

         “The light! It burns!” I moaned, flipping over burying my head in the pillow. A sheepish maid hesitantly nudged me and said, “Ma’am I’m sorry but it is time for you to get up! Its half past ten and everyone has already attended classes. The Alpha, your father, is in a meeting now but after that he wishes to talk to you.”

         The Alpha .Luke .My father.  The events of the previous night rushed back to me and I sat up straight in bed, rubbing my eyes grudgingly. “Thank you.” I told her, “I’ll get ready now, you can leave now.” I smiled at her. She returned the smile and exited the room, closing the room softly behind her.

         I promptly fell back asleep.

-

         “I’m sorry I’m late for breakfast” I spoke hurriedly to my mum kissing her cheek swiftly and sitting down.

        She glanced at the clock. “I don’t think twelve is considered breakfast time honey but alright.” She chuckled, setting down a plate of pancakes in front of me. “Your father’s meeting was delayed, he thought of speaking to you before the meeting seeing as he sent a maid to wake you up but you clearly weren’t ready. She laughed again and smiled that knowing smile mothers always seem to have. I sent her a sheepish grin with my mouth full of food, I’m clearly very attractive.

        “I’m done!” I announced putting my plate in the sink. “Mom I’m going to check this place out, okay?”

        “Okay sweetie. Be back by two, so you can meet your brother!”

        I walked out smiling, my brother. I wondered if we’ll have anything in common.  Will we have the same taste in music? Will we look alike? What will he do when he heard of Ryder? Would he care that his little sister was rejected?  

          “Ouch. Ugh. I’m sorry.” I spoke.

          “No problem.” A deep voice answered. I froze, I knew that voice. I looked up and saw the same fleet of recognition on his face.

         “Jack?”

         “Allysa?”

          He grinned, “Small world huh? Who would’ve known that you’re a werewolf too. And that too an Alpha’s daughter.”

         “Yeah.” I smiled and gave him a onceover. He looked so much better than he had that morning. He was very attractive and he exuded confidence, maybe he was the Beta? He caught me staring and winked.

         “See something you like?”

         “I’ve already seen everything I could see that night.There's not much to see” I replied smoothly unabashed winking back at him. I was used to flirting. “I was actually wondering are you the Beta?”