C h a p t e r [ 1 2 ]

Authors Note:

HIIIIII. We've almost reached 100k reads! 

No two chapters again. xD

“A slut is someone, usually a woman, who’s stepped outside of the very narrow lane that good girls are supposed to stay within. Sluts are loud. We’re messy. We don’t behave. In fact, the original definition of “slut” meant “untidy woman.” But since we live in a world that relies on women to be tidy in all ways, to be quiet and obedient and agreeable and available (but never aggressive), those of us who colour outside of the lines get called sluts. And that word is meant to keep us in line.” 
― Jaclyn Friedman

Chapter [12]:

Unedited

         “Are you sure about me moving in with you guys?”

         Luke grinned at me ruffling my hair and chuckled, “Sure I think I can handle you and be your big brother till you get annoying.”  

          I mock gasped and hit his shoulder playfully, “You’re annoying! I should be the one saying that.”

         “It’s true.” The blonde, Claire piped. “Luke’s shit annoying.” She glanced at him from the corner of her eye, smirking slightly.

           “That’s not what you were saying last night. Luke ,please more!” He returned her smirk making his voice more feminine at the end.

           Ew. I don’t need info about my brother’s sex life. I glanced at Jack who was biting back a smile, his eyes caught mine and he rolled his eyes towards them grinning.

          Claire blushed a little but she still persisted, “Of course I needed more, your small dick wasn’t enough.”

            Jack burst out laughing, “Ouch man! You got played!”

          I added snickering, “Let me apply some ice for that burn.”

          Luke merely narrowed his eyes at her, “Was that supposed to be a joke?”

          “No shit Sherlock.” Claire rolled her eyes, still smug.

           “I don’t like your jokes.”

           “I don’t like you.”

           “Why did you agree to marry me then?” Luke stated amused.

          “Because I’m a power hungry whore who has a thing for guys with a full moon fetish. It’s all about the power. “ Claire shouted the last part and fist pumped the air.

         “You’re not spanking her enough.” Jack supplied thoughtfully ,stroking his chin. I didn’t miss the amused twinkle in his eyes.

            “You’re right, I’m not. I think she needs a round two.” Luke pondered. Claire  and I gagged and she linked her arms through mine and called out over her shoulder as we walked away. “Pig! Just wait till you come home to an empty bed!”

           “Oh man the lady is pissed. No bed equals very bad” I heard Jack remark and laughed to myself.

           “Boys.” Claire muttered but she looked amused. “So we’re sisters right? Like since I’m dating your brother.”