C h a p t e r [ 3 0 ]

Just a taste to show what happened. Not really a chapter but this is the end!

Chapter [30]:

Unedited

Ryder Black

I woke up spluttering and immediately reached over, instantly letting out a sigh of relief as my hand found my wife's shoulders. Allysa turned to me sleepily, and murmured, "Same nightmare?"

I nodded, feeling ashamed. Man the fuck up Ryder. My wolf sucks.

On hearing my answer she got up, and reached over to cup my cheeks, turning my head to look at her, "Hey I'm still alive alright? I'm still here." She whispered, her silver eyes shining as bright as our moon in the darkness. "Yeah I know, I just-" I shook my head trying to clear myself of the images. Her gaze on me softened and she asked, "Who gave my eulogy this time?" She said, her tone light.

"Beth actually, it was pretty well written." She snorted at me response and my previous tension faded and was replaced with a smile as I looked at my wife.

"I love you, I'm never going to let anything happen to you ever again. I'm going to protect the three of us with all I have." I said with my palm on her stomach, looking at her earnestly.

"Don't you mean the four of us?"

"What?"

" It's twins, Ryder. I was about to surprise you tomorrow but.." She trailed off shrugging.

"Fuck."

"Um."

"Two kids? At the same time?"

"Cool it, daddy. We can do this." She rolled her eyes mocking me.

"But-"

She pressed her lips against mine and whispered the same words I told her five years ago

"Relax Black, I got you."

Author Note:

Yes this is the end, this book is officially completed. This wasn't a chapter but more of a way to show Allysa wasn't dead.

I know the last few chapters were rushed as I lost inspiration and I didn't want to leave you guys hanging either so I just wanted to show you how the story would turn out.

Thank you all for reading a book about a slut and I hope you've kinda left this story with different opinions of the 'whore' in other stories.

I'm writing another Romance book and I'll post details in another chapter soon!

So for the last time,

Please do vote, comment and follow!

It's been a pleasure being your author.