P e t t y P a r t y 🙄

Jo'nae Mariè Andrews, NJ 📍

Shantii and I have been going out together and having so much fun since she got here. I didn't imagine it would be this fun! You know when you meet a version of yourself. Yea it's her!

She's been living in this house for about 2 months now and everyone is used to her. It was easy for them to accept her she is my twin! Literally. Except for Rachel but who cares.

I know what your thinking, Why is Rachel even in the house in the first place? Rachel was a childhood bestfriend we grew up together her dad was bestfriends with my mom.

At such a young age I promised her father that I will always be here to look out for her. And I have. Whenever she needed money I'll give it to her. Whenever she needed help she came to me. Every time she fucked up I was right there to help clean up her mess. But she did not respect me. She feels like everyone is after her and hate her like girl sit yo ass down! Like you make me hate you. So she's living in the house because she doesn't have anywhere else to go and I don't want to upset her father.

"You wanna go to the trap?" Ashanti asked me while we were scrolling social media in silence.

If you can't sit in silence with your bestfriend without it being awkward that's not your bestfriend.

"Yea, let's go bother the boys while they at work." We got up got dressed and left. We had to drive awhile because Jay and Demarcus didn't want their trap house to be anywhere near our house. Ion know a lot about this drug shit but Shanti do.

---------------------
We pulled up to the house and I called Demarcus.

Demarcus' 💙.
connecting...

Yo.

He had his camera facing towards the ceiling while he was rustling something around.

Yoo, wyd?

Nothing yet. I'm bout to roll up before we go hit this lick.

Okay, open the door.

Aight.

He hung up and we went up to the door. He opened it letting us in and shut the door behind us. There weren't a lot of people there but there was a good handful.

I scanned the room and locked eyes with Jay he was rollin up and looked up at me in confusion.

"What are they doing here?" I asked Demarcus. He shrugged and continued bagging shit. "How'd you know where this was". I pulled out my phone.

"We share locations dumbass" He smirked and continued rolling his blunt. I walked over and went to sit in the chair next to him but he pulled me on his lap instead he wrapped his arms around me while he continued to roll.

I wish he would like me like that blunt.

We sat and talked for a while before I had to use the bathroom so I asked them where it was and some guy got up and directed me.

"It's right here ma," He told me.

I am not your ma. What da fawk. Only Jay call me that and you sir are FARRR from Jay.

"Thank you" I said closing the door. Once I was done I went back to Jay and he rejected me. So I went and sat on the couch. The guy that directed me to the bathroom just so happen to sit next to me and start a conversation.