D e m a r c u s 😳

Demarcus Wayne, NJ📍

We had just got in the house and we were getting out our clothes. I went and sat in the living room. I rubbed my head cause this shii stressin me the fuck out!

I heard Jo'nae walk in and sit on the other side of the couch facing me. I looked up at her and she was drinking water while she scrolled her phone. When she noticed I was looking at her she locked her phone and put it down.

"What you gotta say?" She asked me.

I breathed hard and took a minute to get my thoughts straight.

"First I wanna say I'm sorry. Genuinely sorry. I always make you look so stupid. You don't deserve that." She nodded as I spoke.

"Laura works at the club. She's actually a dancer there and she goes by the name 'Candy' when she's there." I watched her face change. From concerned to a "i knew it" type of look.

"The night Jay and I went out to the club. I was drinking a lot. She came up to me and one thing led to the other. And w-we ended up having sex." She sat all the way back in her seat and drank from her bottle again. Her eyes started to water. I wanted to hug her so bad but I was scared.

"Jay. He told me to tell you a while ago. And I should have but I didn't." A tear feel down her face and she wiped it.

"Is that it?" She asked looking down.

"No." I said clearing my throat. "Jo'nae. She's pregnant. And I think it could be mine."

I watched her face turn red when I said that. She took her bottle and threw the water on me. She ran up and started punching me. I grabbed her wrist and held them down.

"Stop!" I yelled at her.

"Fuck you Demarcus! Fuck you! And fuck Jay! Ya both knew this whole fuckin time and didn't tell me. You know how fuckin stupid I looked backing you the fuck up!"

"Calm down. Jo'nae. Calm down!" I yelled over her.

"Get the fuck off me." She said pushing me.

"Bab-"

"IM NOT YOUR FUCKIN BABY! WE ARE DONE!"

"It was a mistake!"

"A MISTAKE?! A MISTAKE IS FORGETTING TO PICK UP YOUR SHIT AROUND THE HOUSE. FUCKIN A BITCH AND GETTING HER PREGNANT IS NOT A MISTAKE!"

"Jo'nae please." I said getting up.

"Fuck off Demarcus." She walked back in her room and slammed the door shut.

I jus sat back down in the living room feelin like shit.

—————————————————————

Ashanti Renèe Robinson, NJ📍

"We havin a girllllllll." Jay said as we got in the bed. All the furniture came earlier today before the baby shower we just spent the whole day only really putting the bed together for my comfort.

"I'm excited!" I said laying on his arm. He pulled his laptop on his lap and turned on Youtube. Before the video can start my phone started ringing.

I grabbed it. It was Jo'nae.

NaeNae💛
connecting...

Shanti.

Yea? Wassup.

I was right all along. Demarcus did cheat on me. Why am I so dumb?

Wait pause he what? And you're not dumb stop saying that.

He cheated. And Jay knew and didn't tell me. He just sat in my face and smiled like everything was okay.

I looked over at him and he was sitting there was it guilty look on his face.

Jo'nae. Boo get some sleep okay I'll come over tomorrow morning.

Alright bye. I love you.

I love you too boo.

"You knew?" I said as I hung up. He nodded.

"Why didn't you tell me? Or why didn't you tell her?" He turned to me and looked me dead in the eyes. I love when he do that. Make me wanna fuck em. But now is not the time!

"I was not gon tell you cuz that's they problems. They needa handle that shit by they damn selves. I wasn't gon tell Jo'nae cuz that's not my room to speak. That's her dude. Or was. Shit maybe. I don't know."

"But now she's all hurt and shit."

"Relationships have ups and downs. Not saying that cheating is okay. But notice how every up and down they had Jo'nae ran to you instead of dealing with it herself. Then what happens you stress out over problems that ain't even yours and put yourself in pain. And you're pregnant. That shit can harm you and the baby."

He was right. I hate when he's right. I need to start paying closer attention to my stress level. I don't want to lose my baby girl. I got plans for us!

"You're right. I'll just go over there to cheer her up maybe go to the mall and shit."

"Fine by me. Now let's watch some Youtube girls." He said pulling me closer to him.

—————————————————————

Demarcus Wayne, NJ📍

I took a shower and walked back to my room when I stopped in front of Jo'naes door. I cracked it open a little and peaked in. She was knocked out. I walked in and felt her forehead. She was hot so I pulled the blanket down some and turned the fan on low before leaving the room.

I got in my bed leaving my door open incase I hear Jo'nae. She has nightmares all night long. She hates to be alone during them. She doesn't know what they are or how they come. But they scare the shit out of her. It causes her to wake up screaming. Sometimes it makes it hard for her to breathe or talk. So I hold her and whisper to her. That she's fine. Or it used to be like that.

I sat up and watched Family Guy until I felt my eye lids get heavy. I quickly poked my head back in Jo'nae's room and she was still sleeping so I hopped in my bed and feel asleep.