R i g h t s & W r o n g s 😣 P r t. 2

Jo'nae Mariè Andrews, NJ📍

It's been two weeks since I got out the hospital and I fuckin hate it. I can't get out the bed like I want to and I always need to call Demarcus ass to help me. Ashanti and Jay had to go back to their house because they need to get the nursery ready for babygirl.

I hate having Demarcus to help me. Mainly because I know he be thinking I need him. Ion need him he's more of a want. Cuz baby I can crawl.

Besides my wounds healed up real good but the doctor keeps telling me to take it easy. They make me take these meds that fuck me up for real. They make me so angry, sad, anxious, and tired all in one. On top of that, I don't even leave the house so I'm seeing the same four walls  and the same nigga every single day. My mental health plunged. I barely eat, or talk. The most I do is facetime Ashanti. Demarcus will come in here every now and then and try to talk to me but I don't want to talk to him.

I was sitting up in my bed scrolling my laptop when he walked in. I looked up and rolled my eyes before shutting it.

"What?"

"You aight?"

"Yea Im fine."

"Can I sit down." I nodded my head and moved the laptop off my legs, making room for him to sit.

"We gotta talk."

"Please, the last time you said that what happened?"

"I'm serious Jo'nae." Looking in his eyes was a weakness of mine. That's the main reason I avoided eye contact with him.

"Alright talk."

He took out his phone and showed me a video clip of surveillance camera footage. Zooming in on Rachel, Nicole, and Laura. They were pushing Laura towards Demarcus. I watched in anger as she approached him. Seeing her touch on him blew me so I pushed his phone out my face.

"That's not all Jo'nae." He went and took another phone out his pocket and unlocked it.

"Who's phone is that?"

"Nicole's"

"So you just stole her phone?"

"A lot of shit went down when you weren't here ma."

He pulled up messages and showed me them. It was a conversation between Rachel and Nicole. Then another between Rachel, Nicole, and Laura.

 Then another between Rachel, Nicole, and Laura

They set him up. She not even pregnant. The emotions going through my head right now we're so flip floppy. I'm still mad he fucked her. I'm mad they set him up. But I'm glad she's not pregnant. I also feel bad for Demarcus. But then again I'm heated because the whole situation was planned out by them.

If it weren't for them I would've never been in the hospital.

I gave him back his phone and had him help me up.