S a m e O l d S h i t 😒

Jay'Shawn Lawson, NJ 📍

I was layin with Aqua on my chest in our bed

I was layin with Aqua on my chest in our bed. My phone pinged and I looked down at it. It was Troy.

roy.
aye man you needa get down here Layla ass buggin.

I smacked my teeth and replied.

roy.
can it wait?

do you want yo club fucked up?

bro deal wit it i'm spending time with my family right now.

Ight i'll handle it.

I put my phone down and picked up Aqua.

"Hey daddy baby." I said in her face she threw her head back.

"Why she always doin that shit?"

"What?" Ashanti asked from the bathroom while she repacked the diaper bag.

"Throw her head around she be lookin ridiculous. What if company see her doin that shit. They gon and think she slow or sum."

"She is a baby bae. They always do that." She said laughing.

"Cut that shit out." I whispered to her and she did it again. I smacked my teeth and I heard my phone ping. I picked it up and it was Troy again.

roy.
where yo keep your gun?

bro. here a I come.

"I gotta go." I said getting up with Aqua in my arms.

"Again?"

"This won't be long ma I promise." I glanced at the clock it read 6:37pm. I handed Aqua to her.

"You know the deal Jay I'm not reminding you about shit you are a grown ass man."

"I got you ma." I kissed her and Aqua before gettin my shoes on.

The fuck going on at this club?

———

I pulled up to the club and walked in. My eyes grew large. The entire club was off the hinges. My tables were flipped over, drinks were everywhere, glass all over the floor. A complete wreck. I heard arguing by the stage. It was Layla, Troy, and two of her friends. I slammed the club door shut and it got quiet. All heads turned in my direction.