W a n t s V. S. N e e d s 💛

Third Person Point Of View

It's been a couple weeks since Ashanti's mother showed up at the house. Ashanti and Jay have been tighter than ever. Demarcus and Jo'nae started dating. Even though they are having their rough patches. Rachel and Nicole are still up to their same old fan girl type shit.

———————————————————-

Ashanti Renèe Robinson, NY📍

"I thought you were going to work Jay!" I said approaching his car outside. He was leaned up against the passenger side window.

"Come here." He grabbed my hand and pulled me in by my waist.

"I wanted to talk to you." He said looking down at me. I laughed.

"You could've texted me or called me if you just wanted to talk so what do you want?" He smiled and licked his lips.

Don't do that unless you wanna commit a sin!

"I've been fuckin witchu since the day you got here, you've built me to be a better person, you've motivated me, and you make a nigga happy. On some real shit, I want to ask you a question." He let go of my waist and reached in the car and brought out a bouquet of flowers.

He gave them to me and I tried not to cry cause that's so sweet. No one has ever bought me flowers. Well my dad has but no one other than him.

"I wanted to ask you something Ashanti." He looked kind of nervous in the face.

"What is it?" I said tilting my head to the side with a smile.

"You wanna be my girl?" I smiled. "His girl" this nigga funny asl.

"Yea, I'll be ya girl." I said mocking him. He pulled me in quick and kissed my lips.

It was a passionate one like he been waiting.

I thought we was already dating. I mean we kicked it all the time and shared them cute lik moments and shit. But he just made it official official...

"Now go to work." I said pulling away.

"Nah, hold on." He pulled me aside and opened the passenger door. He had more roses, fruit cards, and moneyyyyyy. I hugged him tightly, thanking him for the gifts.

"Your welcome ma." I took out my phone and took a picture of it.