W e l l S h i t 💀 P r t. 2

^^ Que & Stephanie

^^ Que & Stephanie

Ashanti Renèe Robinson, NY📍

"Baby sister." She said walking up to me.

I backed up from her and she looked at me with confusion.

"No hugs no nothing?" She asked me.

"Why would I hug you?"

She backed up with Que and avoided eye contact with me.

"Aight let's get on this plane." Jay said moving along with me.

We went through security check and sat in the lobby waiting for our plane to be called. I looked up from across me and locked eyes with Stephanie. I quickly looked away. The thoughts going through my mind right now, were something I tell you that.

We were sitting there for what felt like maybe 30 minutes to and hour before we heard the loud speaker. "Now Boarding Plane: 105". We grabbed our bags and made our way to the gate. We walked through the plane to find our seats.

I was seated with Jo'nae. Demarcus was with Stephanie while Jay and Que were together. We were in the middle of the two Stephanie and Demarcus were seated behind us and Jay and Que were in front of us.

"Girl, We never made it to that spa day." She told me.

"Girl what is you talkin about?!"

"The day I got shot we never made it to the spa."

I looked over at her and jus started laughing. "Girl no duh!"

She real life funny. How you jus gon laugh at ya own self gettin shot! I laid on her arm as we scrolled our phones. We were watching tiktoks. I sent some to Jay for him to watch knowing damn well he won't. He only ever downloaded the app in case my phone died and I wanted to watch tiktoks on his! I'm real life his first kid!

The plane ride was so long and draining. I took like three whole ass naps. I woke up from one to Jo'nae laughing her ass off to a tiktok. She showed me it and it was a guy dressed in girl clothes pretending to be us. It was funny asl.

Jay turned around in his seat and looked over at us. "The fuck is ya laughing so much for."

We turned the phone towards him and he watched it. "Ya different." He said turning around laughing.

I laid back on her shoulder and scrolled tiktok when I seen a video of a woman crying. She was a black woman and she looked young. I connected my airpods and turned it up a little more so I can hear it.

"The fuckin system failed us yet again!" She said crying. As she was talking she was pacing around her house.

"If you are new here my 5 year old son was abducted by his father from my backyard last year in October. Me and his father are divorced so it's only me at home. He was playing outside while I was doing the laundry. Not even 2 minutes later I walk outside and he's gone! The only thing left behind was his little blue ball he always plays with."