D o t s 📍

Demarcus Wayne, NJ📍

It's been a week since Jo'nae got shot. She still hasn't waken up yet. We've been in the hospital either all day with her or multiple times in one day. The doctors don't mind they understand how much we care about her.

I'm slowly starting to lose my mind. Sometimes I swear I hear her voice, or feel her touch, or hear her laugh. I miss that girl so much. When Jay and Ashanti don't notice I walk in her room just to sit there. Ashanti's right her vibe is cooped up in this room. You instantly smile or laugh it just feels good.

It's 6 o clock at night and I was getting ready to go to the club to do some searching. It wouldn't be full right now but it also wouldn't be empty. It's been about a month or two since I've stepped foot in the club. Ashanti and Jay can't come with me they have a doctors appointment for baby girl.

I got dressed and headed out. Once I pulled up I got out and went inside. There was a small group of people crowded by the stage while the music was blasting. I ignored them and walked past the bartender waving hello before I walked up the stairs. I took a glimpse back down at the stage and it was Candy. Twerking in a split and doing all this other extra shit.

How the fuck she doin all that and she supposed to be pregnant?

I shook my head and turned back to my office. I sat behind the desk and turned on my computer that I have hooked up to the surveillance system. There was a camera in the VIP section, one on top of the stage, one filming the whole dance floor, one on the far corner that captures the entire bar, and one at every other seating area. Upstairs was off limits no one is allowed to come up here but security or Jay and I.

I went back in footage until the night Candy came up to me. I replayed it when I saw her walking up. Jay was with Que talkin it up. I rewinded it just a little further back when Jay was still next to me. I looked in the background of the footage and I saw Nicole, Rachel, and Candy together laughing and joking. As it played you can see them pointing towards me and whispering to each other. Then right after Jay walks away they push her to approach me and she does.

They set me up. I thought. They knew Jo'nae and I were together. They set me tf up.

Anger rose in my body as I watched her touch on me and I touched on her. I cut it off when I got up and took her hand.

Ion need to rewatch this shit again.

I sat back in my chair.

Nicole and Rachel set me up with Candy when they knew about Jo'nae and I. They could clearly tell I was drunk. The balls of some people bro.

But why, why are they mad? I was gettin ready to get up when I heard my office door open. It was Candy.

"Hey." She said walking in.

"What." I said dryly.

"I just wanted you to know I went to the doctor to confirm it."

I sat there with a blank face looking at her. I honestly didn't care. I should push her ass down them stairs.

But I needed a plan and I can use her for it.

"Really?" I said acting interested. "How'd it go?" She smiled and sat in one of the chairs.

"It went okay, he said that the baby is developing fine. I'm a month and 2 weeks."

I wanted to say abort that shit. But ion know how that work. Is it too late? I glanced down at her stomach and it wasn't a bump. I would suppose it would be. At least something small. Right? Mane I don't even know.