O v e r n i g h t 🌒

Ashanti Renèe Lawson, NY📍

Bro I been a mom for a day and some change now and I love it I swear. I haven't put Aqua down since we named her. She sleep so much like a little bean! I swear I love her so much.

"Aight Ill be back Im going home to shower and change." Jay said reaching down to kiss and kissed Aqua on the forehead.

"Yo daddy gon go missing if he don't bring me back some food." I told her after he left.

I finally placed sleeping Aqua in her carriage next to my bed before I laid back to get some sleep before Jay came back.

———

Jay'shawn Lawson, NJ📍

I stopped by Taco Bell to get some food for Ashanti cause I jus know she's on a 100 right now.

I pulled out the drive through and made my way back to the hospital when I seen a woman get out her car. It was the hospital parking lot so I pulled in and parked.

"Jay." The woman said I turned and it was Ashanti's mom.

"What is you doin here?" I said closing the door with our food in my hand.

"Ashanti gave birth. I saw it on your instagram. Can I see the baby?"

"Now is not the time."

"I just want to see her."

"No."

"Please. I want to see my grandchi-"

"I said no aight. You already did enough. You fucked up everything for her. She was a destroyed person and now she's better. She don't need your fucked up vibe around her right now. When she wants you she will reach out to you. But for now stay far away from her." I said looking her dead in her eye.

I turned and walked into the hospital and up to the room. My heart dropped when I didn't see Aqua in her carriage or Ashanti's arms. I looked past the curtain and my mom was sitting there with her in her arms.

"You can't be doin that ma." I said in a whisper. I set the food down and checked on Ashanti.

"I know she's just so cute. I couldn't help it."

She look jus like me. All in the face. She had a lot of hair for a newborn. I took her in my arms and held her. She was so beautiful. I couldn't take my arms off her.

"Smile Jay Jay." My momma told me as she pointed the camera at me and Aqua.

———

Ashanti was up now and she was eating while Jo'nae held Aqua. They had left earlier to go shower and change like me. But their back now. I sat on the chair next to Ashanti's bed and scrolled IG.

I saw a post from her mom. She was ranting about how she can't see her own grand baby because of me. My face squinted up and I guess Ashanti noticed cause she reached for my phone. Lucky when she grabbed it the screen refreshed.

"What you lookin at?" She asked.

"Nothing it was a dumb ass video" I said it a laugh. She gave me it back and kept eating and talking to Jo'nae.

I went on her moms page and blocked her cause that's childish ass shit. Throwing subs on the internet your a grown ass woman. Pay your bills and shut up.

"Hello" The doctor said while knocking on the door. I slipped my phone in my pocket and helped Ashanti clean up her food.

I grabbed Aqua and held her in my arms while he talked.

"First off how are you feeling?"

"Hungry. Ya gotta vending machine in here?" Demarcus said. The doctor turned towards him and laughed.

"Downstairs in the waiting room. Oh you're skittles boy. Yea we had to restock cuz of you."

"Aye. That's my favorite snack." He said.

"We know." We all responded in sync.

"Anyways, how are you feeling ashanti."

"I'm feeling good, happy." She said playing with Aqua hands.

"She's so beautiful. Well you spend one more day here and you're off. Free to go home."

"Thank you doc." I said to him. As he walked out Demarcus walks in with his favorite snack.

"I hope ya fuckin teeth rot and fall out." Jo'nae said to him.

"Shut up. That's why yo lace lifting."

"No it's not."

"It is now." He said and pulled her hair.

"Demarcus I will beat you the fuck u-"

"Aht aht. Get out." Ashanti said pointing to the door. The stopped and sat there muffin each other.

I turned back to Ashanti and I heard scuffling. I turned again and Demarcus had Jo'nae in a headlock.

"Bro what!" I said separating them. "I turned for two seconds."

"I think it's time to take the kids home." Aaliyah said laughing.

"You right momma. Let's go kids." Jo'nae and Demarcus got up and followed Aaliyah out the room.

"Dem yo best friends." I said sitting next to Ashanti on her bed.

"They was yo best friends first."

I kissed her temple and looked down at Aqua. Her eyes was open and she was looking at me. 

"What's up lil homie? You wanna kiss too?" I kissed her lil hands and she closed her eyes turning her head towards Ashanti.

I smiled and laid back with my lil family.

———

Dem the Lawson's
LMAO i'm updating ya more frequently since the baby is here!!

Ya better have ate and drank water too i am not playin wit ya.