C o u n t d o w n 🕕

Ashanti Renèe Robinson, NY 📍

We're expecting baby girl anytime now and I can honestly say I fuckin hate being pregnant. I will never do this shit again.

"Bae what is you doin?" Jay asked as I sat on the edge of the bed with my shoes.

"I'm tryna put my shoes on !"

He laughed at me. It was hard to put these shots on wit this overgrown stomach in the way.

"Let me help you." He said taking the shoe from me.

"No bitch move." I snatched the shoe from him and tried stomping my feet in them. "Got it." I said wiggling my foot out. "They hurt."

"Take them off and wear these then" He said rising my black fur slides on the floor.

"Okay!" I said taking off the sneakers and slipping into the slides.

"Now can we go?" I smacked my teeth and grabbed my purse off the bed.

Aaliyah, Jay, and I were going to get last minute shit to put in the overnight bag for the hospital.

"You guys ready?" Aaliyah asked as we got in the car. We nodded and made our way to the store.

———

Jo'nae Mariè Andrews, NJ📍

"DEMARCUS!" I yelled throughout the house. He was hiding. I reloaded my nerf gun as I walked down the hall way towards his room.

I cocked it back and pushed the door open wit my foot. I walked in and he jumped out the closet with his gun pointed at me. I shot a nerf bullet between his eyes.

"Ah! Jo'nae what the fawk." He said holding his face.

"Oops."

"You ain't get enough of shooting people?" He put his gun down and picked up the bullet that hit him. "This small ass shit. And you aimed it right between my eyes? You a born assassin."

I laughed and put the gun down before flopping on his bed. We been playing nerf battles all day.

I pulled my phone out my pocket and checked it. Ashanti texted me that she was on her way to the store to get the hospital bag ready.

"Awe." I said getting up.

"What's wrong"

"Bro Ashanti is about to birth a whole ass baby." My eyes teared up. I can feel the love.

"I can't wait till she gets here. I can't wait to hold her and spoil the shit outta her."

"Yea yea right right. I can't wait to teach her how to shoot her first gun and he can share skittles when she get some teeth." Demarcus said cheesin.

"Boy shut the fuck up!"

"What!"

"You always mess up a cute lil moment." I left the room and went to mine.