T i m e ⏱

Ashanti Renèe Robinson, NY 📍

Jay and I have gotten really close since I got out the hospital. I didn't know that Jo'nae beat up Rachel and kicked her out until I came back home. She should've left her here so I can get my rounds but everyone insisted I stayed away from her or limit my contact with her.

We were all sitting on the couch in the living room talking. I was sitting with Jay with my legs on him and Jo'nae was tangled up with Demarcus dumbass.

"Why I gotta stay away from her?" I said to them.

"You not going no where near this girl she's fuckin crazy. She was crazy enough to put you in the hospital. She can do more." Jay said.

"I hope ya know that bitch put no fear in me." They all looked at me.

"We know" They said at once.

"But you not gettin close to her no matter what Shanti. At this point I'm tired of fighting Imma just start shootin bitches." Jo'nae said making us laugh.

I looked at her and Demarcus. They were flirting. I noticed and so did Jay.

"Don't they look cute together?" I whispered to him.

"Yea they do." He whispered back.

"Ayo ya fuckin?" He said to them. I punched his arm and he laughed. They laughed with him.

"No" They both said.

"Well you should." This nigga bold asf.

"What he means is you guys look cute together." They looked at each other smiling.

We sat and laid up all day watching movies until the boys had to get up and go to work. They got dressed and headed out the door before hugging us goodbye. Jay's hug hit different this time. It was a lot tighter than usual. After they were gon Jo'nae and I sat back down on the couch.

"I guess Rachel moved in with Nicole." She told me. I looked over at her.

"Why you say dat?"

"They were just live together and she had all her shit on a bed in the back they nasty asses." She said passing me her phone.

rachel.dadoll

213 likes ❤️

213 likes ❤️

@rachel_dadoll money don't disappoint you people do!

@nunu.xoxo my bestie cute!
↪️@rachel_dadoll ❤️

@asiandabrat who momma money you took?
↪️@rachel_dadollbitch this my money bitch fuck you.
↪️ @asiandabrat you wasn't sayin that the other day at OP house.