U n b r e a k a b l e 🤞🏽 P r t. 2

Rachel Stevens, NJ📍

"Bro what the fuck!" I said throwing my phone across the room. NuNu came running in the room with her hair in a towel.

"What girl what?"

"Jay's outta jail. And he got Ashanti pregnant." I sighed and laid back on the bed. "This is going to fuck up everything."

"How is that?" She said brushing her hair out.

"Cause I'm not finna take no mother away from her kids."

"Girl whatchu need to do is go see your kids!" I sat up and gave her a mug look.

"Fuck them kids." I said to her. She rolled her eyes.

"You need to get your shit together Rachel. Ion even hate the damn girl! Ion have no heat against Ashanti or Jo'nae. It was her house if she ain't want me there she ain't want me there point blank."

I looked at her again.

"Bitch who side is you on?" I asked her.

"Wtf you mean side? Bitch this is not middle school." I rolled my eyes and picked my phone up off the floor. I looked at the picture again before showing Nunu.
She smiled.

"She's a pretty girl. Just let her be. She's going to be a mom and she don't need that kind of stress. They already go through enough with the pregnancy already." I ignored her.

"Look Rachel. You can't keep holding the past against you. He fired you he fired you. There is no going back. You snitching on him and taking his money is a bitch move. Imma tell you straight up. Just let it go Rach." She went and grabbed the blow dryer out her drawer and walked in the bathroom. I followed her sitting on the counter.

"I'm not even mad that he fired me. He just better not replace me with a bitch like Ashanti."

Before I started stripping I was part of the gang with Demarcus and Jay. But I keep fucking up so he fired me and hired the dudes he has now. I'm a little salty by it but aye who wouldn't. Thanks to him I had to turn to stripping. I had gotten pregnant twice and still don't know the daddies. Ion wanna know them. Ion gaf about them kids.

"And if he does. Why does it concern you? Oh my god Rachel you're so problematic. You're fun to be around but you cause so much drama just grow up. You got your ass whopped by them both back to back. What more do you want?" I started getting irritated because like bitch you supposed to be my best friend.

"And do you really think Jay will let her be a member of their gang? Do you really? His girlfriend aka his babymomma. No come on now he's smarter than that." She blow dried her hair and we sat in silence for a little bit.

"You know what. I miss the old times. When we were all cool. We went to arcades, movies, restaurants. All that as a friend group and it was so fun. Then you had to fuck it up. And you dragged me tf down with you." She unplugged her hair dryer and walked out the bathroom.

Shit, now I feel bad. She'll get over it.

I sat on the bathroom counter and started to think about a plan. First of all, I can't have NuNu against me. She is the only person on my side right now. Ever since I gave them kids to my mom she hasn't been talking to me and my father don't even know I exist.

I can't let Ashanti get in between my relationship with my best friend. I looked at her sitting on the bed scrolling her phone.

"I don't even know why you siding with her anyway." I said hopping off the counter and into the room.

"What are you talking about?" She said looking up at me. I leaned on the dresser in front of her.

"I don't get why you siding with her after all the shit she said about you." She gave me a mug look.