B a b y S h o w e r 🥳

Jay'Shawn Lawson, NJ📍

Today's the day of the baby shower. My mom's been blowing up my phone non-stop. She's just as excited as me.

MaDukes❤️
connecting...

Jay jay!

yea.

Today's the dayyy. Getcho fancy nancy ass down here and tell me what the gender is!

Ma! No. Ashanti & I have to get dressed before we get there can you let that happen?!

Alright. Fine. But hurry up I can't wait.

I laughed and hung up the phone. I finished putting on my sneakers and walked downstairs. Ashanti was putting her phone and charger into her purse she looked so beautiful.

(Their outfits^^)

(Their outfits^^)

"You ready?" I asked her.

"Yes! More than ready!" She put her purse on her arm and we walked out the house.

We drove to the location that Jo'nae sent us this morning. Once we got out we walked over to the door and opened it. I watched as excitement filled up Ashanti's face. We walked in and looked around. I'm not even gonna hold Jo'nae did her thing with this!

"Shantiiii!!!!" Jo'nae said coming over to her hugging her

"Do you like it?"

"I love it! Bae look we got thrones." She said looking over at me. We walked over to them and sat down. It was only me, Ashanti, Jo'nae, and Demarcus. I put some of my homeboys in the list. Ashanti doesn't know that many people here in Jersey but she don't gotta worry about that I got a surprise for her.

Jo'nae was talking to Ashanti and Demarcus was talking to me.

"Candy called me the other day." He said to me. I looked up at him and breathed heavy.

"You stay fuckin up with her. You ain't tell her yet?"

"Nah. I thought it would just blow over but she keep texting and calling me."