A T T E M P T !

⚠️Trigger warning ⚠️ : This chapter talks about self harm, drug abuse, child abuse and r^pe.

I'm so sorry to those who have experienced this my heart goes out to you. You one strong ass mfk❤️

1 week later

Jo'nae Mariè Andrews, NJ📍

"You okay ma?" Demarcus asked me as we sat on my bed.

"Yea I just need to make a phone call right quick." I scrolled through my phone looking for my dad's number. My hands started to shake as I pressed call. "Can you step out for me please?" I asked Demarcus. He got up and left the room.

"Hello?" A women's voice said.

"Hi, my name is Jo'nae Mariè Andrews."

"You're Mr. Andrews daughter?"

"Yes. I was wondering if he has time to talk right now."

"Yes honey hold on."

My leg started shaking as I held the phone to my ear. I noticed I was holding my breathe and tried to focus on breathing normally.

"Hello?" A voice said into the phone.

"Hello? Dad?"

"Hey Jo'nae. Long time no talk how are you?"

"I'm doing fine. I just needed to tell you something."

"Yea? What is it."

I looked up at the mirror in front of me. I kept fumbling, trying to find the words.

"I-I wanted to tell you that you're going to be a grandfather." I held on to the edge of the bed tightly. As if I was going to fall.

"What?"

"I'm pregnant dad."

"Jo'nae, Jo'nae, Jo'nae. Didn't I tell you to keep your innocence?"

My chest started to go up and down fast. I took a deep breathe and got off the bed and stood in front of the window.

"I am not a little kid anymore dad. You can't just tell me what to do and expect me to listen."

"I'm trying to keep you safe."

"What exactly is your definition of safe. Because that's ain't even the word to use."

"You're going to say that to me? After everything I've done for you. I broke my neck for you. Gave you everything I could and your gonna say that?"

My head started to spin so I sat back down on the bed.

"After I saved you from your crackhead ass mother, this is how you repay me?"

"Saved me? You sent me to your brother's house."

"And?"

"And? Are you dumb or just plain fuckin stupid? Your brother did nothing but hurt me. But did you care? No! You didn't give a damn."