I n t r o 😈

Jo'nae Mariè Andrews, NJ📍

"Where you goin?" Demarcus asked me.

"Boy mind yo damn business."

"You still mad?! That was yesterday ya hair looks fine."

"You can't even see it dumbass."

I was standing at the door with my bonnet on. My hair was already done but I wanted to make it look like I was going to the hair salon.

"Aight you need money?"

"No. I got it." I said as I walked out the house and shut the door behind me.

I got in the car and pulled out the driveway. I was close to my destination when I pulled out my phone and called Que.

Que.
connecting....

Yo yo.

hey wassup.

nun much chillin whatchu finna do?

i'm almost at the trap are you there?

yea i'm parked outside hurry up.

aight.

I hung up the phone and rounded the corner. I saw Que's car parked right in front so I pulled up beside him. I got out and sat in the front seat of his car.

"Aight listen. This ain't gon be easy, I don't know if you know about this shii but o girl got people."

"Whatchu mean people?" I said to him.

"She got people! heads! Once she's missing they will hunt for her until they find her and kill any mothafucka that get in they way."

"I'm good." I began to say but he cut me off.

"Jo'nae this ain't no joke bro this is a body!"

"I get it shit! Can you let me tell you the plan?!"

"Aight make it quick." He said sparking a blunt.

—————————————————————-

Ashanti Renèe Robinson, NY📍

We've been home for a day now. Bahamas was a blast. I'm glad I got close to Stephanie. It was like the closure I never thought I needed.

Jay and I came back from the doctors yesterday and the baby is developing nicely. The doctor says she's a healthy one but I'm expected to have a lot of mood swings due to my body changing to get ready to go into labor in a couple months.

Jay went to the club to do some work and I wanted to have lunch with Jo'nae and Stephanie. I've called Jo'nae's phone three times and she hasn't answered. So I called Demarcus.

De ❤️ !
connecting...

yo.

have you talked to nae recently?

yea like an hour ago why?

she's not answering her phone.

oh, she's getting her hair done. she's still mad at me for pushing her in the pool.

oh okay! I thought sum was wrong w her. Aight imma hit you lat-

wait! i need your help.

with what?!

how can i get her to stop being mad at me.

de you jus gon have to wait it out. sometimes you jus gotta let a woman be mad until she not.

yea no but okay bye

boy bye! i said laughing and I hung up.

I guess I'll jus go wit stephanie. I grabbed the keys and headed out the door and to my car before I called Stephanie. She agreed to meet me at our spot.

—————————————————————-

Jay'Shawn Lawson, NJ 📍

I was sitting at my desk in the club when I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in." I called out.

Jo'nae opened the door and shut it fast behind her. I gave her a look of confusion.

"Ain't you supposed to be going to lunch wit Ashanti and Stephanie?!"

"I need your help wit something."

"What is it?"

"I need to use this club."

"What?"

"I'll explain it later I jus need to use this club."

"Okay. When?"

"I'll let you know. But when I do I need it empty. Like no one here! Okay?" She said looking at me.

"Jo'nae what the he-"

"Okay Jay?!" She said louder.

"Aight."

She nodded then walked out and closed the door behind her.

What the hell was that about?

—————————————————————

Jo'nae Mariè Andrews, NJ📍

I headed back home. I was talkin to Que about something but I had a change of heart. Not the much of a change! But it was something.

I took off my bonnet and let me striaght hair fall to my shoulders before I got out the car and walked in the house.

I was walking to my room when I felt hands grab around my waist and pull me. It was Demarcus of course. He pulled me in his room.

"Yo hair look nice." He told me as he sat on his bed. He had me standing between his legs.

"Thank you" I said putting my phone, wallet, and bonnet on his bed. I crossed my arms over my chest and looked at him.

"What do you want?"

"You still mad at me?" He said looking into my eyes. His eyes were red. He high asl.

"No I'm over it."

"Can I get a kiss?" He looked so cute high. Eyes all low and red. Low as voice. Come on ladies yk what tf i'm talkin about.

I kissed his cheek and moved away from him but he pulled me back.

"Come on ma a real kiss."

I fuckin melted. I softly pecked his lips and tried backing away but he kept me there. The kiss got more and more passionate.

He laid back on the bed and let me climb on top of him. I let his hands roam my body as we held the kiss until he flipped me on my back. He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes.

"I love you." He said to me. I grew buffaloes in my stomach.

"I love you too De." He pecked my lips and moved off me. I sat up and watched him grab his keys and leave the room.

"Woahhhhh pauseeee!" I said hopping off the bed and running after him.

"Wassup?"

"You can't jus stop there! You got me all worked up and you jus gon stop?!"

"I'm hungry." He said runnin his stomach. I laughed. "Wanna go out tuh eat?" He asked me reaching for my hand.

I nodded my head and took his hand.

"We gotta talk when we get back though."