T r o u b l e 🤛🏽

Ashanti Renèe Robinson, NY 📍

"Sh sh sh sh. Mommy's right here." I said as I held Aqua. It's been two months since I had her and I've been going through it.

Jay's been out almost everyday all day at the club. We havent been good lately. He does him and I do mommy. I'm getting tired of seeing his social media with him and his people while I'm at home with the baby. He literally comes home and sees her for like an hour or two, sleeps, wakes up the next day, plays wit her, then leaves. Till the same time every night.

"There you go mama. See no more cries." I said laying her back in her crib.

I'm supposed to be in bed my damn self but I can't stay still for shit. It's like I'll lay down and for a good 5 minutes i'll sit there and then hop up to do something.

I walked to Aqua's closet and took out clothes for tomorrow. She has a photo shoot tomorrow in the living room and I wanted her to have a nice lil outfit. Its only 9:24pm so I took the outfit and put it on her changing bed until the morning.

"Whatchu just looking at the ceiling for mama?" I asked playing with her. She just looked at me like I was crazy.

I sat in the rocking chair and was scrolling Instagram.

❤️64,364  💬 137  🔄 163

jay_damenace down since day 1 💯 layla_love

💬comments:

layla_love big bro fr ❤️

deboi_marcus 🔥

naenae don't you gotta kid.
↪️ashanti.x i'm sayin.

I put my phone down and and breathed heavy. I was irritated. It be shit like this I be talking about. I was zoned out thinking about who knows what. When I snapped back to reality I realized Aqua had been crying again.

"What is it Aqua?" I said picking her up. "It's not time to eat yet and yo-" I stopped by a smell.

"You shitted." I said making a face. "Dookie booty ass baby." I laughed and got her out clothes for a bath.

I took her diaper off wiped her down and threw it away before making my way to the bathroom. I set her bath-bed into the tub and laid her in it. She hated this part when the water first hits her.

"Hush mama you are okay." I said spraying her all over with the warm water. "Alright Alright. Here." I put the water on her hair and allowed it to run through it.

She laid there quietly embracing the warm water. I laughed and set the wand down so that it was still wetting her hair so I can wash her. I washed her and her hair and took her out. I dried her off and motioned her little baby body.