M e m o r i e s 🙈

Ashanti Renèe Robinson, NY📍

Yesterday was fun. We needed the night off in the sitting area of me and Jay's room watching Netflix on the TV.

Today we decided to go to the Art Museum.

"Are you deadass?" Demarcus asked. We were standing outside the museum waiting for Jo'nae to come back. She left her phone in the car and ran back to get it. 

"What?"

"Out of all of the Bahamas, Ya wanted to go to a museum?!"

"You can leave." I said to him.

"Uh- Jay." He looked at him. Jay looked around like he didn't hear him. "Your mean. You and that." He said pointing to my stomach. I slapped his arm and he laughed.

"Alright ya come on." Jo'nae said running back with her phone.

We walked in and my jaw dropped. The museum was beautiful. The tall ceilings and wide walls full of art. I've always been so attracted to art pieces, painting, coloring, or anything that has to do with drawing.  I walked through out the museum with Stephanie and Jo'nae. The boys were just watching us. They weren't interested in this type of stuff for real.

"Why have you always been drawn to art?" Stephanie asked.

"Huh?" I said turning to her.

"Back home you used to draw and paint all the time. I remember when you sold some of your paintings. The people kept coming to the house to pick them up."

I laughed. I remember that I had to hurry up and get the people in and out before Indonesia came back.

"Yea." I said looking down. "I do to. It's just that I never really got to be as big as I wanted. I wanted my painting in galleries like this! But i'm chasing different dreams right now and a paintbrush jus ain't it."

They nodded and we walked over to the seating area and sat down.

"Stephanie when did you and Que start dating?" I asked her.

"About a month and some change ago. He dmed me on Instagram on some cute shit so yk I had to respond."

Jo'nae and I laughed. "What he say?"

"He was like 'I see you stay chillin in ya house all the time why be alone?'"

"Ew girl that's so corny." I said to her.

"Corny but cute. And we went off from there."

We sat and talked for a while before the boys walked over to us.

"You guys done here?" Jay asked.

"Yea let's go." We got up and left.

We drove back to the hotel and went to our rooms. I noticed Jo'nae stayed back in the hallway. I hope that damn girl ain't doin none stupid.

—————————————————————

Jo'nae Mariè Andrews, NJ📍

"Que." I said in a loud whisper as the others went into they're rooms. He was still with Stephanie.

"Wassup" He said walk-in over to me with her on his arm.

"I needed to talk to you about OP." When I said that he nodded and told Stephanie to go to the room. She kissed his cheek and walked away. 

"Talk to me."

"You got keys to the trap back in Jersey?!"

"Yea. Of course I do wh-"

"I need them." I said cutting him off. He gave me a curious look and stepped back a little.

"Whatchu mean you need them?"

"I need to use them for something. I'll give em back."

"Jo'nae." He looked me dead in my eyes.

I held out my hand waiting for him to put the keys in my hand.

"What makes you think  I carry them shits wit me all the time?!" 

I have him a dumb look. "Your Jay's number one man next to Demarcus. All ya got keys to the trap on ya at all times. I'm not dumb."

He rolled his eyes and scoffed. "I'll be back hol on." He turned and went into his room and returned with the keys, placing them in my hands.

"Thanks." I said walking off.

"Don't do nothing stupid nae." I heard Que say as I walked.

This is only the beginning.