I n d o n e s i a 🤡

Jo'nae Mariè Andrews, NJ📍

It's been two weeks since Ashanti and I went to the OP to help with the whole Rachel situation. We were sitting in my room on my bed talking.

"Girl I'm so hungry" She said holding her stomach.

"We just ate breakfast like half an hour ago." I said looking at her.

"Oh. Well shit Im still hungry." I looked at her and laughed

This girl loves to eat.

"Anyway, When were you going to tell me Rachel had kids?" She said giving me a look.

"I didn't think that was important. Besides the kids aren't around anyway. I forgot she even had them till I seen her facebook" I told her.

It's true. We all moved in this house when we were 19. Rachel brought both her kids with her but she kept dropping them with me like I was their damn babysitter. I kindly told her that if she can't watch her kids she needs to find someone who can or a place they all can stay. Ever since that day I haven't seen them. And I don't think she has either.

We were talking when I noticed Ashanti get a little pale in the face.

"Girl. You good?" I asked her. Just then she sprang up from my bed running to the bathroom. She threw up into the toilet while I held her hair. The boys came running after me.

"Ayo, Ashanti you good?" Jay asked her rubbing her back beside me. She knodded her head, flushed the toilet, and got up to brush her teeth. Jay went and got a water bottle and sat beside her on the counter.

"What's wrong?" He asked her.

"Must've ate to much." She said drinking the water.

—————————————————————

Ashanti Renèe Robinson, NY📍

Just when we were about to leave the bathroom we heard pounding on the front door. We stopped in our tracks and looked at eachother.

"Jay and Demarcus stay in here." I said pushing them back into the bathroom.

"No we're the men of the house!" Jay said trying to get pass me.

"Yea, well what if it's the police." Their eyes locked on eachother. They moved back into the bathroom while I shut the door. Jo'nae and I made our way to the door that was still being banged on.

"Who?" I called out. No answer just banging. I flung open the door and saw my mom standing on the other side

"Mom??" I said in a confused tone. She pushed past me and walked in the house.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I said to her closing the door.

"So this is where you decided to go?" She said looking the house. I can see the anger in her face.

"Ma, get the fuck out. You're not wanted here." I told her. "How did you even find me?"

"Your step sister has instagram you know." She said giving me a mug look. "You've been out here in Jersey living your best life. And left me in New York!" She yelled.

"You are a grown ass woman. I'm not the mother in this situation. I don't have to bring you any and everywhere with me! Do you know how dumb that sounds!"

"I am your mother you don't talk to me that way."

"Oh now your my mom. Now your my fucking mom. What about when I was younger! Where tf were you! Where were you! Where were you ma! You weren't anywhere to be found. All those nights i've called you crying for you to come home and what did you do?! What did yo tell me! You told me to stop being selfish. All I wanted was love and attention from you. That's shit that I was supposed to have! But you haven't shown it!" I started tearing up at the thought of not having the bond I wanted with my mom. I was heated and the only thing I wanted to do was cry.