N i g h t s 🎑

Ashanti Renèe Robinson,NY📍

"Jay stop those are cute!" I told him putting the dresses back in the cart.

"My daughter not wearin that shit!"

We were in Target getting stuff for the projector night with Demarcus when we got caught up in the baby aisle. I was trying to get those cute little dressy onesies for babies and Jay kept putting them back on the rack.

"Baby, it's not even a real dress for real."

"I don't care. Sooner or later it will turn into a real dress and I ain't flyin wit that ma. She can wear this." He said grabbing a pink jumper.

"Bae, she has hundreds of those already."

"Now she got more."

"You aggy." I said laughing and pushing the cart.

We picked up Demarcus's favorite snacks. We got nutter butter cookies, oreos, twizzlers, sour patch kids, and skittles of course. We picked up one of his favorite dinners that I made which is my steak platter. Steak, mashed potatoes & gravy, asparagus, and corn.

"We need a huge white blanket or tarp." I told him as he pushed the cart. "What?"

"You look good. Lil pregnant butt." I laughed.

"You stay doin some annoying shit!"

We walked over to car the section and found a large white tarp they use to put over cars. It was perfect for the projector screen. We put it in the cart and made our way to checkout. Once we finished scanning everything we bagged and got in the car on the way home. We stopped by bestbuy to get a projector. The best one we can find.

"We can take our time he's still at o boy house." Jay told me as we walked in the house with the bags.

We got everything in the house and started to put the pieces together. I can't wait to see the look on his face. I just hope this can at least make him smile. He deserves it, and he should be happy.

——————————————————————————

Demarcus Wayne, NJ📍

I've been at Troy house for the last 3 hours. He was helping me get into Nicole's phone and disable the password.

"You boys thirsty?" Kayla asked walking in the den.

"Nah baby we good." Troy said not turning around.

"Troy you speakin for yourself again." She said laughing. "De you thirsty?"

"Nah I'm good Kayla thank you." She nodded and walked off while we continued to work.

"Aight this shit should be it. Your in. Remember to shut it down when ever you don't need to use it." I nodded and grabbed the phone before dappin him up. I walked out the den and past the kitchen where Kayla was cooking.

"Bye Kayla!" I shouted out to her.

"Bye De! Wait! Let me know when Jo'nae wakes up. I want to see her." I nodded my head before walking out the house.

Troy and Kayla found out about Jo'nae through the news. They knew that nigga was an OP. The only beef OP has is with us. So they kind of just put the pieces together.

I called up Jay and he told me to go check out the club some shit went down. So I guess that was my next stop. I miss Jo'nae though. I always think of her. Every single second of the day.

Please just wake up mama.

——————————————————————————