S i t u a t i o n s h i p 🤦🏽‍♀️ P r t . 1

Ashanti Renèe Robinson, NY📍

We've been in Flordia for about 4 days now. It was fun at times but Jo'nae and Demarcus damn near argued the entire time. But, Jay kept me occupied and distracted from them for as long as possible.

It's now 4:27 in the morning and we are supposed to be going back to Jersey because we have a doctor's appointment later today.

"Alright come on ya" Jay said pushing our bags to the door of the suite.

I grabbed my purse and phone and followed after him. Jo'nae and Demarcus came in with they bags and we all made our way to the elevator.

"When we get back home Jay and I have to get some sleep before we go to the doctors appointment for the baby. Please behave. Please don't fight and argue." I told them.

The elevator dinged and we got off. Jay handed a keycard back to the lady at the desk. She thanked us for staying at this hotel and we thanked her for having us.

The car ride back to the airport was a struggle. I tried to stay awake but kept falling asleep. Just when I heard an engine of an airplane I woke up.

"You alright bae?" Jay said opening my car side door.

"Yea I'm fine." He grabbed my hand and helped be out the car.

We made our way to the airport and went through security check and everything. We sat at the chairs waiting to board the plane when something told me to look up from my phone. I looked up and saw Nicole sweeping the floor of the airport with her uniform on. But instead she wasn't really sweeping she was just brushing it back and forth staring at me.

I looked back down at my phone and brushed it off.

These bitches are weird what the fuck.

They called our plane number a little while later and we got up to board. I glanced back again and she was still there staring at me. I turned and boarded the plane with the others.

Once we got to our seats I sat by the window and Jay sat on the outside.

"I'm so tired. I can't wait to get back home." He said leaning on my shoulder.

I leaned on his head and kept scrolling my phone when I got a text message. It said Don't act like we cool bitch Imma bash your head in.

I scrunched my face up and Jay took my phone out my hand.

"Who is this?" he said. I shrugged. I took my phone back to reply.

After he said the he blocked the number

"Don't even worry about it bae. I got it." I shrugged and laid back in my seat.

Jay got on the phone with someone about the text messages and hung up before leaning back on me again and we both fell asleep.