S e t U p 🍃

Jay'Shawn Lawson, NJ 📍

It's been a couple days since I found out that Rachel was in the OP house. I was going back and forth from the house to the trap, trying to figure out what the fuck I was going to do with her.

That snake ass nigga still in the basement chained up. We've tried every way possible to get information outta him but that mothafucka not buggin. If only he was this loyal to his own people I wouldn't have to kill him.

I sat down at my desk in the trap going through documents and videotapes. Somethings not adding up.

"Ayo, De." I called out. Demarcus came walking in with skittles in his hand.

"Wassup boss." I motioned for him to come closer and turned the screen of the computer to him.

"Sum ain't sittin' wit me right about dis footage."

"What's wrong with it?"

"It jumps. Look I've watched dis shit about 15 times back tuh back. It jumps at the same time." I pulled up the timestamp of the video. We watched it turn from 3:34pm to 3:41pm.

"See..It jumps."

"It might just be a glitch." He said tossing a couple skittles in his mouth.

"This ain't no glitch my nigga. The times is way too exact for it to be a glitch." I click around on the screen some more to footage before 3:34.

It showed me leaving the trap around 3:15 and the guards taking their positions. I fast foward to 3:30 and one guard leaves for perimeter check and the other for lunch. Just then the timestamp strikes 3:34 and jumps to 3:41. I took out a notepad and quickly wrote on it.

"Here," I said handing Demarcus the note. "Have one of dem niggas call this number up and get him to the house we need to that lost cottage." I got up, grabbed my phone and headed for the door.

I need a blunt. I told myself getting in the car.

---------------------

Ashanti Renèe Robinson, NY 📍

"Rachel!" I said running down the stairs. "Did you touch my fuckin smoke bag?"

"Girl ain't nobody touch yo smoke bag get the fuck outta I'm trying to talk to NuNu."

"Fuck NuNu stop touching my shit! Where is it?" She sat in front of me and bold face lied and said she never touched it.

"If I go in your room and I find my smoke bag I'm fuckin you up." I told her walking towards her room. I looked around for a lil bit and found my fuckin smoke bag behind her pillow. I stormed out her room with my bag in my hand.

"Why did you have my shit and why is there weed missing?!" I yelled at her.

"Bitch I don't know who the fuck you yellin at like you run shit in this house." She said getting in my face. NaeNae walked in curious as to what was going on.

"Bitch I'm talking to you why you always taking my shit! Yo ass too broke to get yo own product, but you quick to take someone else's!" Right when I said that she pushed me back into NaeNae. I pushed myself off NaeNae and hit Rachel in her mouth which turned into a full on fistfight.

Of course like always I was doggin her shit. But pause we don't always fight for no damn reason. This fuckin girl be asking for it. That's why ion like her ass. She always attention seeking then the moment she get into some shit she wanna play victim like no what the fuck.

I got off her after hearing Jo'Nae say that, that was enough. "Next time you think about violating someone's privacy think twice bitch." I said walking away from her. Jay came through the front door to Rachel on the floor and acted like it was normal.

"What the fuck just happened" Jo'Nae said.

"She keeps going through my room taking my shit. I finally caught her ass and now she wants to act like she ain't do it. All them days she been blowin and she ain't never had money. She was blowin my shit!!" I said to her.

"So all this over some weed you could've just bought Rachel?" NaeNae said to her.

"She's just being so fuckin dramatic." She said fixing her clothes

"It's not dramatic bitch. I am a private person ion like nobody in my room let alone in my shit and you did both. You also took it upon yourself to smoke up my weed. What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you know how much that shii cost?"

Jay and NaeNae knodded agreeing with the fact that the exotics are expensive.

Rachel just got up and went to her room talking shit under her breathe. Jay turned me around to face him. I looked into his eyes and he looked so exhausted and stressed out.

"Speaking of weed, you look like you need a few hits."

"Yea I got my own blunt upstairs waitin for me." He said going up. I followed him upstairs to his room. We sat around and talked for a lil bit when Rachel came knocking on his door.

"What?" He said to her. She looked at me and come towards me with something behind her back.

"Here. You dropped this downstairs and here's the rest of your weed. I'm sorry for taking it." She said blankly leaving the room. I looked over at Jay and he just laughed and started sparking his blunt. I rolled up my blunt and started to smoke it.

We sat and laughed for a minute. Our eyes sat low while we told jokes and stories. I started to suddenly feel weak. My chest started burning and my throat too. My eyes started watery and it was hard to breathe.

"Imma open your window more" I told Jay. I got up and instantly felt light headed. Before I knew it everything turned dark.

---------------------

Who do ya think be startin shii Ashanti or Rachel?