Disney World

# Erin's POV #

I was visiting my sister and her husband in Florida for the weekend. And as they say if you're in Florida, Disney World is a must. Okay no one says that but everyone knows it's true. So when my sister told me that she and her husband had to go to the doctor's ( She's pregnant ) for the fortnightly check up and I had to babysit my nephew I knew exactly what I was doing.

" Hey junior you wanna go to Disney World today ?" I ask my nephew Jonah as he waddles down the stairs to the kitchen.

" YES !" he screams as I laugh.

" Okay then, eat your breakfast and get ready." I say wiping the kitchen counter. He quickly finishes his pancakes and runs off into his room.

I also make my way to my room to get changed.

" Jonah ! Are you ready ?" I call out as I pack a few essentials in my backpack

 I am a very nervous aunt and so I packed a few bottles of water even though I knew we could get water there. I put in my phone, wallet and charger in too. 

In all honesty I loved spending time with children as it also helped me in brainstorming ideas for my books. I was a children's book writer and my career was flourishing pretty well. So I had decided to open a little Café cum Library in my hometown- Boston. I was thinking of taking a little break from writing as the past few years had been pretty busy with me publishing almost 6 books and all of them were luckily bestsellers within few months of publishing. It had always been a dream of  mine to open a cozy place where people could come and relax for hours at end and read their favorite books. I also thought of adding a little 'Kiddie Corner' so that they don't have to worry about their kids running away.

" How do I look Aunty Erin ?" Jonah asks me coming out of his room.

I look up from my phone. I smile as I notice him wearing a Captain America t-shirt, Captain America shoes and Captain America hat. This boy was a walking Captain America clothing store.

" You look handsome as always Jonah" I say smiling.

" Let's go !" he exclaims pumping his fists in the air.

" okay kiddo" I say picking him up and we make our way to the car. I place him in his car seat and he throws a fit as how he's too old for them. I chuckle as he says he's 5 and he's a big boy.

We jam to classic Disney hits while driving and I get weird looks from a few passerby's. 

" We're here !" I announce as I park the car.

We give our tickets to the guard who lets us in with a smile. Jonah kept pulling me towards every ride and I couldn't say no. 

It had been a few hours since we came and now I decided we need to sit on a bench and rest because I was tired whereas Jonah showed no signs of tiredness.

" Here drink some water Jo" I say placing him on my lap. He takes the water and chugs down almost half the bottle.

We sit there and admire the scenery when I feel a little tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see a small girl standing there and I noticed she was crying.

" Hey baby what's wrong ?" I ask turning towards her

" I can't find my mom and uncles" she says.

" Oh baby don't worry, I'll help you find them." I say. She looks a little scared to trust me.

" Don't worry, I won't hurt you kiddo. Let's go announce over the speakers about your mommy so it is easier to find her" I say 

She smiles and holds my hand. I smile at her as I hold Jonah's hand too.

" Shall we buy some ice-cream ?" I ask as we come out of the security area. I got it announced that we will be waiting in the area where we get food because I wanted to do something to lift up the little girl - Stella- spirits.

" Yeah !" Jonah cheers and Stella just nods with a grin.

~ TBC ~