~Epilogue~

~5 Years Later~

"Okay, the tickle monster's here !" I yelled running behind my 5 year old who refused to eat their vegetables. 

"SAVE YOURSELVES !" Madi screeched making me laugh, always so dramatic just like her father. 

"Noooo !!" Noah yelled doubling over in laughter as I picked him up and tickled his sides. He squirmed and got out of my grip running towards the living room.

"Daddy Save us !" They yelled hiding behind Chris's legs. He smirked walking towards me.

"Oh no no !" I warned backing onto the couch as he fell on me, tickling the life out of me.

"S-Stop !" I exclaimed grabbing his biceps as Madi and Noah laughed on the floor. 

He smiled softly placing a quick kiss on my forehead and sneakily on my lips. We sat up on the couch.

"Now, you've gotta stop ganging up on me like this, cause' we're about to have a new team member on my team" I say grinning widely.

At first none of them understood what I meant, and then Chris locked eyes with me and I nodded my head towards me belly. His eyes grew wide as tears flooded his vision.

"Oh my god ! Are you ?" he asked scooting closer to me and wrapping an arm around my waist.

"I am" I replied and he pulled me in for a deep kiss. He rested his head on mine as we both smiled widely.

"WE'RE GOING TO BE BIG BROTHER AND SISTER !!" 

This is me, my family and my Disney Love.

~The End~

=======================