Captain America ?!

Stella warmed up to me a few minutes after I bought them ice-cream. Jo was on my shoulders as I fed him his ice-cream while Stella was holding my hand eating her sweet treat. She kept glancing up at Jo and I knew she too wanted to sir on my shoulders.

" Jo it's Stella's turn now" I say putting him down. I glance at Stella and see her eyes twinkle with excitement.

" Really ?" she asks as I face her

" Really, come on now" I say picking her up. I handed Jonah his ice-cream as I started feeding Stella her ice-cream, careful that none of it fell on my head. 

We started walking around in order to spot her mother or anyone from her family. I was about to go to the security again when I heard a female voice from the crowd.

" STELLA !" I turn around trying to figure out whose voice it was.

" Mommy !! " Stella squeals pointing towards a lady with a man walking behind her. I walk towards them as quickly as possible.

Once I reach them I place Stella down as she runs up to the woman and hugs her and then hugs the man. The man was wearing a hat and sunglasses. But his face was awfully familiar. I was squinting my eyes in an attempt to recognize his face.

" Thank you so much miss" The lady says coming up to me. 

" Oh it's nothing. I'm Erin" I say outstretching my hand she shakes it.

" I'm Carly, this is my brother Chris and these are my sons Ethan and Miles" she says pointing to each one of them.

" Hi !" I say waving my hand. I take a quick glance at Chris and we both lock eyes and smile at each other.

" Aunty Erin !! Why did you run so fast !!" Jo says creeping behind me as Stella giggles.

I hear a chuckle and I look up to see Chris and suddenly realization hits me like a fucking truck. 

THAT'S CHRIS EVANS !!! 

My eyes go wide with shock and he noticed the change and feel him tense up. 

" Oh my god ! it's-" before Jo could continue I cover his mouth with my hand and whisper in his ear

" Jo, Cap's on a mission and if you scream then HYDRA will find him. So whisper to him" I say as I remove my hand. He walks up to Chris and tugs at his t-shirt.

Chris smiles nervously before crouching down.

" Aunty Erin says you're on a mission, so I have to whisper to you. But if you need my help I'm always there Cap" I hear Jo whisper and I stifle a laugh.

Chris looks at me and smiles softly. I reciprocate the smile. He gets up and gives Jo a little salute. He walks over to me and stands really close, my breath hitches in my throat.

" Thanks Erin" he says. I look up at him smiling.

" Well we can't risk your life Cap" I say winking. He chuckles and I swear to god that was music to my ears.

" Erin we were going to have dinner, you can join us if you like" Carly says snapping me from my thoughts.

" Sure ! It would be a pleasure." I say. Jo squeals with excitement as I laugh.

Wow. Who would've thought I will have dinner with the Captain himself ?