Chapter 35

^_^ My Twitter fam is just awesome ! I love them !!

=======================================

I toss and turn in bed as my swollen belly makes it nearly impossible to do so without groaning loudly. I have been trying to sleep for the past three hours, Chris was soundly sleeping beside me. I was now on the six month mark and although It was surreal no doubt, but the pain had gotten worse. My back was killing me and so were my feet. I stood up and walked to the window, opening it to let the fresh air in. Suddenly I feel a pain in my abdomen. I place a hand on it, and I feel it again. I grin widely.

"Well aren't you all active at night huh ? Why aren't you letting mommy sleep little one ?" I whisper and get a kick in response, this time it was painful. I needed to take a walk and now how much ever I didn't want to, I had to wake Chris up. I waddle over to his side of the bed and sit by him.

"Chris, Wake up" I say shaking him a little. He doesn't even budge. If this is going to be it during my labor, I just might have to drive by myself.

"Chris ! OW !" I say as he slaps his arm on my belly in his sleep. His eyes shoot open.

"Oh shit ! Are you okay ?!" he asks sitting up. I nod.

"I wanted to-Ow !" I wince as the baby kicks once again. 

"Babe something doesn't seem right" he says worriedly. I smile weakly and place his hand over my belly, just when the baby kicks. His eyes go wide as a huge grin spreads on his face.

"Oh my god !" he says pulling me in for a hug. I wrap my arms around his waist.

"Babe, I can't sleep, I need to take a walk. It hurts too much and our active little one won't stop kicking me" I say

"Oh alright" he says standing up. He takes my hand and puts another arm around my waist and pulls me up.

We both grab our coats and walk to the nearby park. We walk hand in hand for thirty minutes and the take a seat on a bench.

I sigh and rest my head on his shoulder. He gently rubs my shoulders and I smile contently.

"God, I love you" he says suddenly and I chuckle

"Aw baby I love you too" I say as he places a kiss on my forehead. 

"You ready for tomorrow's gender reveal ?" I ask excitedly

"I am but why can't I come with ?" he asks pouting a little.

"There's a reason we call it a surprise babe" I say laughing.

We sit and talk for a few minutes after which our little one finally seemed to calm down. 

You'll get a name tomorrow, little one.