*Shopping and Chaos*

A/N : Set in LA not Boston.

Warning : Swearing, Angst, Smut, mentions of past traumas.

~Chris's POV~

I rolled over in bed only to find the other side of the bed empty and cold. I squinted my eyes in disappointment. I got up and brushed my teeth before heading down. As I reached the foot of the stairs I saw Erica hunched over the kitchen table, typing on her laptop, with a huge cup of coffee resting near her hand. She was wearing one of my shirts and shorts underneath, with her glasses and hair in a messy bun. God that turned me on. Don't judge, that IS sexy.

I walked over to her and sat down beside her with my own cup of coffee. 

"Good morning" she says with her ever sweet smile.

"Morning. How long have you been up ?" I ask

"Just for the past hour. I had to mail the draft for my new book before I left for the signing event and then Scar and I are going shopping for the bachelorette after lunch" she says closing her laptop. She turns to face me.

She stands up from her chair and sits on me, literally and sighs in my neck. I chuckle and undo her bun to run a hand through her hair. I jerk as I feel her kissing my neck. She pulls up and smirks before standing up and going to the kitchen.

"You think I'll let you get away with that ?" I ask following her to the kitchen.

"I was hoping not" she says with a playful smirk. 

That's it.

!Start!

I pin her against the wall, kissing her lips and then her neck. She moans as I nibble on her sweet spot. I tug on her shirt and getting the message she removes it in one swift motion. I do the same with mine. I pick her up and place her on the kitchen table. I remove her shorts and throw them somewhere on the ground. I place my one hand on her clothed pussy and start rubbing circles on it.

"Chris...." she moans as I feel her getting wet. I remove her panties and lick her clit, she tugs my hair. I keep licking and sucking on her folds harshly.

"Oh fuck ! Yes !" She screams as she cums hard. 

"so fucking sweet" I say kissing her deeply.

I remove my sweats and line up against her slit. I rub the tip of my cock against her slit causing her to whimper. I push into her and she grabs my arms tightly. I slowly thrust in and out causing a string of pornographic moans to to fall from both of us.

"Oh fuck ! Harder !" she says thrusting her hips and I gladly comply as I feel my cock twitch. I snake my arm to her clit and rub it.

"Shit ! I-I'm close" she says in between moans. 

"Me too baby me too" I say as the thrusts get sloppy and we both cum together. I hold her close helping her ride out her high. I lean in to kiss her.

"I love so fucking much" I mumble against her lips.

"I love you too" she says hopping off the table.

!End!

"You're cleaning this up mister" she says tossing a rag cloth to my face. I chuckle and do a little salute.

#Erica's POV#

I quickly shower, still in sort of daze from all the amazing sex. I was smiling the whole damn time. I step out of the shower and change into something casual.

 I step out of the shower and change into something casual