*Chapter 31*

Warnings: CW, Smut

~2 years later~

"CHRIS ! This is the 3rd time this month, that I'm going to be late because of you !" Erica screamed. Chris laid back on the bed, a smirk playing on his lips, watching his wife run around frantically trying to get ready. Both of them had spent the most beautiful 2 years and couldn't have been happier, well apart from now. Both of them had decided to take some time off from their respective work schedules and spend some time back home in Boston.

"Why are you so actively horny in the morning ?!" she yelled from the bathroom, while blow-drying her hair. Chris laughed loudly shaking his head slowly.

"What ?! Why are you laughing ?!" she asked opening a overhead cabinet.

"Because it's Sunday sweetheart, the café should be closed today" he says

She was so shocked that the lost her grip and the overhead cabinet hit her right on her head.

"Oh fuck !" she hissed tumbling back a bit. Chris walked to the bathroom, where Erica stood by the sink rubbing her forehead.

"If only you would've told me 2 seconds earlier, I might not have a swollen forehead." she says 

#Erica's POV#

"If only you would've told me 2 seconds earlier, I might not have a swollen forehead." I say.

My words fell on deaf ears as Chris slowly and quite seductively might I add, started brushing his thumb against my lips. His baby blues literally pierce my heart and without even realizing I lean in as the same time he does. Instantly he pushes me on the sink, all the stuff falling over. I wrap my legs around his torso and pull him closer as my hands tangle in his hair.

He lifts up my shirt and throws it across the bathroom. Without wasting even a second he pushes my panties to the side and slams his already hard cock in my wet pussy. I jerk back as my back hits the cool glass. I grip on the edge of the sink hard as pornographic moans escape my mouth.

"Oh Fuck Chris !" I moan as I rub my clit with one hand. I clench around his cock.

"Fahk Erica, you're driving me insane" he says increasing his pace. I pull him down by his neck and connect our lips. I knew I was close.

"Shit just like that ! just like that !" I scream as he rubs my clit. I come hard as I bury my face in his neck, I feel him release in me. We both stay like that, holding each other for a while before he looks up and kisses me once more, this time more lovingly less hungrily.

"I love you so damn much baby" I say and he chuckles

"I love you more sweetheart" he says picking me up and cleaning both of us up in the bathtub.

.

.

"Lazy Day ?" Chris asks and I give him a sad smile.

"So sorry, I promised to have lunch with Scott and Mellie. I had told them no last week too" I say and he pouts huffing on the couch. I giggle and sit on his lap.

"But, after I come home, maybe I can make up for it ?" I say peppering his face with kisses. He smirks and looks at me in the eye.

"Maybe we can arrange that" he says and I peck his lips once before heading to change.

.

.

ItsmeAmelia: I swear we tried

ItsmeAmelia: I swear we tried. We tried to take a really bad picture of her but.... she thinks her life is a photoshoot.

Tagged: Scottevansgram & Erica.Evans

Likes : 500,000 

Comments:

Erica.Evans: When did you take this ?!

Scottevansgram: Erica.Evans Just proved our point.

ChrisEvans: That's my wife 🥺💜

Fan#1 : She looks so beautiful !!!!! Awu

Fan#2: That dress !!! <3

Fan#3 : Erica "my life is a photoshoot" Evans has entered the chat.

Load more comments......

.

.

"Shall we pay ?" I ask as I look at the time.

"Yeah, let's spilt" Mellie says and I shake my head

"No, my treat for delaying our lunch date" I say

"Yes ! I was wondering when you'd say that" Scott says and I playfully roll my eyes at him.

I pay the bill, tip our waiter and as we stand up, I feel a sudden head rush and then everything goes black.

====================================================================

CLIFFHANGER !!!