Official ( Smut warning )

** Smut warning**

** Smut warning**

I was jogging with Cooper in the nearby dog park. Now you may think ' Wow ! such a morning person !' 

No, I'm no morning person. My bookset goes into stores today and my nerves didn't let me sleep. So being the idiot I am I decided to jog. And not even after moving a  millimeter I was tired.

Wow ! I really need to hit the gym or at least head out to jog every morning.

Still I ran at least 2.5 miles and went to my Café to see if anyone needed help or something. I was walking when my phone buzzed.

Chris 💖 : Good morning beautiful ! :)

God this guy is going to be the death of me I swear.

Me : Good morning handsome ! :)

Chris 💖 : What are you doing ?

Me : I am headed to the Café. Why ? all good ?

Chris 💖 : Yeah ! I wanted to see you. Can we meet there in 5 ?

Me : Sure ! xx

Read - 8.05 am.

What happened ? Why does he want to see me so early in the morning ? Geez, not more secrets !

I plug in my headphones and tune out my thoughts with some classic Disney musicals. I reach the Café in no time. I walked in and saw a smiling Mellie serving the early customer. I waved at her and sat at a corner table.

I rested my head on my hands on the table and closed my eyes. I was about to fall asleep when I heard a familiar voice.

" You're early" I turn around to see Chris smiling at me.

" Or you're late ?" I say standing up to greet him. I go over and wrap my hands around his neck. He leans in and kisses me.

" Well someone is pretty chipper this early in the morning" I say and he chuckles.

We sit down and order our separate drinks.

" So ? What did you wanna talk about ?" I ask bouncing my leg up and down.

" Look I know we have only been on one date but I feel something strong with you. And I hope you feel it too. So I wanted to ask you if you want to be my girlfriend ?" He asks and smiles nervously.

" Christopher ! You gave me a panic attack at 8 in the morning ! For this ?! Of course I'll be your girlfriend you dork !" I say laughing.

" Look I'm so sorry-" he looks at me with wide eyes " y-you said yes ?" he asks doing a double take on my words.

I laugh and stand up to wrap my hands around his neck. I lean down and kiss him softly.

" Yes I said ' I want to be your girlfriend'" I say emphasizing every word. He smiles like a 5 year old on Christmas morning. He kisses me again literally taking my breathe away.