Thank God !

"Just run and jump of the bridge if he says no" Scott whispers and I roll my eyes.

"Weird way of giving me motivation" I whisper back and he shrugs.

"Someone has to tell you the truth" he says swinging his fork in my face.

"What are you guys talking about ?" Chris asks startling both me and Scott. I could see Lisa, Shanna and Carly facepalm themselves.

"Nothing, he's just being annoying. How does he always get a seat beside me ?" I ask as everyone chuckles.

Saved.

.

.

"Thank you for the dinner Lisa" I say hugging her. She smiles and mouths 'good luck'.

"You know you're going to be there right ?" I whisper and she chuckles.

"Make sure that doofus records it" I say pointing to Scott and she nods.

"Let's go babe" Chris says wrapping his arm around my waist. I smile and wave at everyone.

I sit in the car and remove the shoes of doom. My heels. I sigh in relief as I feel my feet again. I hear Chris laugh as he gets into the driver's side.

"Why don't you just wear sneakers or flats ?" he asks

"Because, these make me look good" I state as he entwines our hands. I smile knowingly, over time I've come to recognize his habits, one being holding my hand every time he drives. I give his hand a slight squeeze causing a soft smile to spread across his face.

"You know I could lecture you about how you don't need heels to look beautiful, You're beautiful as it is" he says taking a quick glance at me.

Second habit, he doesn't like that I talk smack about myself. He won't mind lecturing me for hours about how beautiful I am and how he loves me as I am. Honestly ? I love it.

"What if I had pink skin ?" I ask and he laughs.

"Still beautiful" he says giving me a 'I am here to take your breathe away' smile.

"Shut up ! How are you so good ?" I ask resting my head on his shoulder.

"Because you're the best" he says.

Third habit, WE ARE CHEESY ! AS FUCK ! and we won't like it any other way.

"Okay, why are we so cheesy ?" I ask as he pulls up into the driveway. He just shrugs and I shake my head smiling.

I step out of the car and in a flash I was being lifted into two strong arms.

"CHRIS !" I shrieked as he rushed towards the door. He opens the door and runs straight to our bedroom.

Oh, yeah our. We moved in together after 4 months of dating. We were going to take it slow but somewhere, deep inside we both knew were it for each other.

He gently puts me down on the bed and kisses me deeply.

"What was that for ?" I ask wrapping my hands around his neck.

"You know, for handling me so well even on my bad days for a year and many more to come" he says and I caress his cheek with my hand.

"As long as you're with me I don't mind handling your bad days either. That's what we promised each other. And you didn't back out when I was a mess how can I back out when you need me ?" I say and kiss him once more as if words weren't enough, the kiss conveyed our messages pretty easily.

"And I think I'm the only one who is capable of handling you being a pouty 5 year old, apart from your mom of course" I say and he laughs. He rolls over into the bed and I snuggle into his chest.