*Christmas 🎄~ 2*

"Did you go overboard with gifts this year too ?" Ryan asks as all of us at at the kitchen table. Chris looks at me questioningly and I just shrug.

"The answer to that is yes." Scott chimes in coming downstairs. "No" I say

"Really ? So we just spent 4 hours wrapping nothing then ?" he says and everyone's eyes widened.

"God I feel like I might have to buy a new house just to place you gifts in it" Nikki says rolling her eyes.

"Stop ganging up on me, you know I can't decide between two things" I say

"So she buys both of them" Scott says and I slap his arm. I sigh and go to the kitchen.

"Does that mean you won't take your gifts Scott ?" I say arching my eyebrows.

"Depends on what you got me" he says. I chuckle and the sound of footsteps alerts everyone of the incoming.

All the children rush in jumping up and down from excitement. "CAN WE OPEN THE GIFTS NOW ?!" they yell as everyone chuckles.

"Sure thing, let's go" Shanna says ushering everyone to the living room.

"Woah ! This is all for us ?!" They beam and I nod yes.

Ethan was the first one to open his gift, well a little prank.

He unwraps his gift and a frown takes over his features.

"Are you serious ?" he says as a bunch of encyclopedias are uncovered. Everyone gives me a disappointed look. 

"What I remember you telling me that you loved encyclopedias" I say giving him  a look.

"Fine" he huffs and plops down. I couldn't take it anymore so I burst out laughing while everyone gave me weird glances.

"Geez, this is hilarious" I say taking the books from his hand and exchanging it with another box. He skeptically unwraps the box and his eyes go wide with shock.

"THE PS4 PRO ?!! THIS IS AWESOME !!" he screams and  gives me a hug. I smile and hug him back.

"For a second I thought all of our gifts are going to be like this" Scott says wiping fake sweat from his forehead. I settle on Chris's lap as everyone unwraps their gifts.

"You didn't have to spend so much sweetheart" he whispers in my ear rubbing his hand up and down on my thigh. I smile and kiss his bearded jaw.

"I love to see their faces, the joy on it" I say and he kisses the side of my head. I chuckle as I see Stella jumping up and down, her gift in her hands.

"Oh my Erica ! this is beautiful !" Lisa exclaims opening the necklace I got her.

"Thank you ! I was a little unsure about it but I'm glad you like it" I say smiling. 

"Okay, time for your gift" I say handing Chris a square box. He smirks looking at me. He jiggles it slightly.

"Oh, is it delicate ? Should I not jiggle it ?" he asks and I laugh.

"Just open it you dork" I say and he rips the wrapping paper. 

"A new Jersey !!" He beams pulling out the Patriots jersey. "Wait there's more ?" he asks raising his brows.

He retrieves a football from the box and I thought he was going to cry of excitement. Everyone gasps and I hadn't expected this reaction from everyone to be honest.

"T-This oh my god !! IT'S SIGNED BY TOM BRADY !!!" Scott yells loudly snatching the football from Chris's hands. He gets up and hugs me tightly, placing s loving yet quick kiss on my lips.