*Honeymoon*

Chris and I had changed quickly before heading to the airport, for our HONEYMOON !!! We had decided to go to Bora-Bora for a week, as we both had work commitments

Chris and I had changed quickly before heading to the airport, for our HONEYMOON !!! We had decided to go to Bora-Bora for a week, as we both had work commitments. We had a Airbnb villa on a private island with not more than 20 people on it. Which was perfect since we didn't want too many people around us, at least not all the time.

I had changed to a white spaghetti top, accompanied by a pair of comfy shorts and sneakers. Chris was wearing a black t-shirt, a black bomber jacket with jeans and of course a NASA cap. We both had pre-planned and worn shades as we knew there'd be blinding camera flashes all around us. He gripped my hand tightly as we made our way inside through the sea of cameras and reporters, we stopped for 2 minutes to give them a convincing shot.

"For a minute I thought I had lost my eyesight" I say chuckling as my eyes adjust to the airport lights. He chuckles, removing his own shades and handing them to me to put in my purse.

"I'll go get our boarding passes" he says walking over to the self- print area. I wait and decide to reply to some of the congratulatory messages, a few minutes passed and still Chris hadn't come back so I stuffed my phone in my pocket and headed to the boarding pass collection area. I saw him standing there staring at something in his hand.

"Hey, what happened ?" I asked stepping beside him. He just looks at me grins widely making me even more confused.

"Look at this" he says pointing to my name on the pass - Erica Evans.

I reciprocate his wide grin, "Well as it should be" I say. He pulls me close by my waist and connects our lips in a quick kiss.

.

.

We reached our Villa and my jaw dropped at the sight in front of us. 

"This is gorgeous !!" I beamed opening the sliding doors letting the salty, humid air wash away all the tiredness from my body, the door led directly to a private beach at the back, it had a staircase that led directly in the water.

!Start of smut!

Chris wraps his arms around my waist and starts kissing down my neck up to my collarbone.

"mmm you were just waiting to get here weren't you ?" I say wriggling in his firm grip as shivers ran down my spine.

"You can say so" he says turning my body and cupping my cheeks, our lips collided in a passionate yet needy kiss.

 He moans into our kiss, making me go weak in the knees. He grips my thighs tightly, a signal for me to wrap my legs around his waist. He tightens his grip as he carries me to the bed. He places me on the bed and removes his shirt and I do too. He kisses down my neck to the valley of my breasts and slides one hand to my back unclasping my bra and throwing it across the room. His lips connects with my already hard nipples, one hand massaging my breast, pinching my hard tip as pleasure washed over my body. A moan escaped my lips as I arched my back in pleasure. He quickly removed my shorts and panties discarding the clothing on the far end of the room. I fumbled with his belt as I undid his pants, pooling them near his ankles. I was about to remove his boxers when he stopped me. I looked up at him confused.

"Let me take care of you tonight" he says pushing me back on the bed. He spreads open my legs and kisses my inner thigh. I tugged at his hair getting a little desperate. He licks the whole way from my slit to my very sensitive clit.

"Fuck Chris" I whimpers as he swirls his tongue around my clit. I feel a familiar knot in my stomach, as I moan loudly. He pumps two fingers in me, hitting the right spot every time.

"Right there ! Right there !" I moan as I feel him hit my g-spot once again. I clench my pussy around his fingers.

"Let go baby girl I got you" he says and that just drives me over the edge.

"Fuck Chris !!" I almost yell as I cum all over his face. I was breathing heavily, still trying to come down from my high when Chris entered me without warning. I grip the sheets tightly as he thrusts into me.

"Fuck sweetheart you feel so good around me" he mumbles leaning in to connect our lips. I wrap my hands around his neck. I tightly hold onto his biceps as his thrusts get harder and faster, indicating he was close and I was too.

"Fuck" he yells shooting his release into me which causes me to go over the edge. He falls on the bed beside me and I wrap my arms around his torso resting my head on his bare chest. A few moments later he got up and got a warm towel to clean me up and then we fell asleep tangled, literally in each others arms.

!Smut Ending!

.

.

I woke up to the sound of waves crashing, a salty scent constant in the air. I turned around and saw Chris still asleep, I kissed his forehead before hopping out of bed and out on the balcony. But first, coffee.

I sighed contently as I sipped the bittersweet liquid, sending a new wave of energy in my body. I sat on the chair, my legs crisscrossed in it, it was a quite big chair. I finished my coffee and closed my eyes and leaned back a bit in the chair, listening to the waves crashing, birds chirping. You could never get this in LA, so enjoying as much as possible seemed like the best possible alternative. I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't hear Chris come outside until he sat on me, literally.

"CHRIS !" I said trying to push him off me, all the while laughing loudly.

"Get off ! You're heavy !" I laughed

"Then don't leave me alone to on the bed to cuddle with your pillows." he says and I giggle, wrapping my hands across his back.

"I won't ! I promise !" I say and he finally gets up. He turns around and pecks my lips and heads inside to the kitchen for a cup of coffee.

This was the life I never imagined I could get, but Chris came along and turned my world upside down, for the better. For the best. If it was even possible I was falling more and more in love with this man, each passing day and will continue falling in love everyday until the day I die.

And that's a promise.

And you know very well that I never break my promises. Ever.

=========================================================================

Okay, so I posted this on my feed too, but if you haven't seen it there then reply here.

I got a anonymous request for a EvanStan daughter fic, with headshots and pointers, I liked their idea but as my readers your opinion matters too.

I don't want to upset the person who requested it but still let me know what you think.

Also how was this chapter ?

Yours Truly. 💜