Chapter 39

Warnings: CW, Smut, dirty talk (not around the kids of course)

~6 months later~

I spread out my Yoga mat as I stretched a little before starting the difficult poses. I was in the process of shedding off the pregnancy fat I had gathered by eating all those ice-cream tubs, cookies and chocolates. I was in a sports bra and stretchy yoga pants. I was halfway through my routine when I heard a small cry from the nursery. I stood up went to the room. I opened the door slowly and saw Madi sitting up in her crib, she grinned as she saw me come in. I smiled and picked her up.

"Look who's up early today" I coo placing her on my hip. 

"Well looks like I have a partner for my workout today" I say placing her in her carrier and carrying her downstairs.

I placed her on her high chair as I set up the breakfast table. I kept babbling to Madi who seemed to be returning the favor with gibberish of her own.

"Dada" she says and I whip my head in her direction faster than the speed of light.

"Oh my god ! say it once more baby" I coo facing her 

"Dada" she says giggling and I felt like I would explode any moment with excitement and happiness. Tears stung my eyes as I kissed her forehead.

"CHRIS ! CHRISTOPHER !" I screamed on top of my lungs, I hear heavy footsteps run down the stairs.

"What happened ? Is everyone okay ?" he asks panicked as he sees me on the verge of tears.

"Yea, look at this" I say turning to Madi

"Come on baby say it again for daddy" I coo and she tilts her head innocently.

"Dada" she says and giggles loudly. "That's my girl" I exclaim tickling her little feet.

"Oh my god !" Chris whispers unbuckling Madi and picking her up. He peppers her face with kisses making her giggle. Just then I hear another cry from upstairs.

"I was beginning to wonder when this little monkey was going to wake up" I say walking up the stairs with Chris following behind. I open the door to find Noah leaning on the railing of the crib.

"Hi No" I smile picking him up, Chris kisses his forehead as he smiles sleepily

"Hi No" I smile picking him up, Chris kisses his forehead as he smiles sleepily. I look over at Madi and she was making a face, I chuckled.

"Okay, time for a diaper change" I say handing over Noah to Chris and taking Madi.

"Mama" he says whimpering a little.  I snapped my head at him and smiled widely. I kissed his nose as he giggled.

"Well looks like they've chosen their teams" Chris says smiling fondly at both of them.

"That they have"

.

.

I opened the front door with many bags of groceries in hand. I sighed as I stepped in and removed my sandals.

"Hey babe" Chris says wrapping his arms around me. I smile and lean in to him as he rubs his hands along my side.

"Did the kids fuss too much ?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"Where are they, the house is surprisingly quiet ?" I ask craning my neck over his shoulder.

"They're at Ma's, I think we deserve a little time alone don't we ?" he says his breathe fanning against my neck, I threw my head back as he started kissing down my neck to my collar bone.

"Bedroom ?" he asks and I nod.

 He practically drags me to the bedroom, pushing me in and slamming the door shut. He presses his lips to mine in a hungry kiss, our tongues swirling together. I tug his shirt over his head throwing it across the room. Next I unbuckle his pants pooling it near his ankles. He steps out of them and pushes me on the bed.

"This isn't fair, I'm practically naked and you're still fully dressed" he says

"Mind doing the honors ?" I say smirking, he immediately pulls down my pants and panties in one go discarding them on the floor. He tugs my t-shirt over my head, I arch my back and unclasp my bra. 

"So fucking beautiful" he compliments before latching his mouth to my nipples. I moan loudly as I arch my back. He snakes his hand to my already wet core.

"Already so wet for me sweetheart ?" he says and I bite my lower lip. He places open mouthed kisses down my stomach to my clit. He kisses my inner thighs and I whimper begging him to do something more.

"Chris stop t-teasing" I say panting as a deep chuckle leaves his mouth. He licks my wet pussy as an animalistic moan escapes my mouth. He swirls his tongue around my clit, sucking it harshly.

"Fuck yes ! Just like that !" I scream tugging his hair a little.

 He pumps a finger in me increasing my pleasure. I could feel the all too familiar knot in my stomach. I clench my walls. But just as I was about to cum Chris stops and flips me over, on all fours. He pushes my back down and slaps my ass cheek as I yelp in pleasure. 

"That's right let everyone know who makes you feel so good" he says seductively.

He pulls up my ass and lines his cock against my slit. He holds my hand in a makeshift ponytail and slams into me as I scream his name. His thrusts were rough and immensely pleasurable. I rested my head against his shoulder as he continued slamming harshly into me. He bit my shoulder, which surely was going to leave a mark.

"Oh fuck ! touch my clit !" I begged and he complied without hesitation, rubbing harsh circles on my clit.

"I'm gonna cum !" I yell as he tightens his grip around my torso and kneads my breasts.

"Me too sweetheart" he says rapidly. His thrusts get sloppy as he continues rubbing circles on my clit driving me over the edge.

"Fuck I'm cumming !" I yelled as my whole body shook with pleasure, a few thrusts later I felt him release his warm seed into me.

We both fell on the bed after cleaning ourselves up. I snuggle into him. He smiles as he wraps and arm around me pulling me even closer if that was possible.

"I love you sweetheart"

"I love you too baby"