New beginnings

** FILLER CHAPTER**

It was the last weekend we would spend together before Chris had to leave for press tours for the new Avengers movie. And he insisted we spend the weekend unpacking my stuff that just happened to arrive a day before.

"Chris, I'll do it later on. This is your last weekend home, enjoy it while it lasts" I say already knowing this was a failed attempt. He is pretty stubborn this way.

"How do even assume I'll let you do all this work alone ?" he asks and I swear every time he said something like this I could physically melt. I shake my head smiling.

"Fine. But if you're being stubborn and unpacking then I'm cooking" I say and walk to the guest bedroom where all my stuff was. 

I sigh as I see the amount of boxes lying around the room. Why do I have so much stuff ?

"Okay where do we start ?" Chris asks rubbing his hands together.

"Probably with my clothes, most of the boxes are my clothes anyways" I say carefully reaching out for a box and ripping the tape open. I hand the box over to Chris who very effortlessly picks it up and carries it to our bedroom.

A few hours in and this was what we conversed about -

.

"Stop staring at my undergarments !!"

"I can't help it they're cute !!"

.

"That perfume is expensive !! Stop playing catch with it !"

.

"Oh my god ! Your how do you even find your shirts in this mess !"

"Simple, I don't"

.

"Yeah, Yeah, you're stronger I know, stop flexing your muscles and carry these boxes a little faster and with a little less showing off"

"You're just jealous"

.

"I'm having serious OCD due to your poor laundry arrangement skills"

.

I sighed as I kept the last of the toiletries in the bathroom. I went into the kitchen to make some coffee for both of us. I grab our mugs and pour the liquid and walk to the backyard where Chris was sitting, and Dodger and Cooper were playing.

"Here you go" I say handing him his mug. I look around for the other chair, and I frown when I notice it is nowhere to be seen.

"Babe where is the other chair ?" I ask. He smirks and pulls me down on his lap.

"Who needs a chair when you have me" he says and I puff out a laugh.

"Did you preplan this just so you could say this ?" I ask shaking my head. He just shrugs wrapping his hands around my waist. I sigh and snuggle into his neck.

"I love you" he whispers into my hair, I smile to myself.

"I love you too" I say.

Suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my abdomen.

"Oh shit" I say placing the mug on the table and rushing to the bathroom.

~Chris's POV~

I run after Erica as she dashes into the bathroom. I was freaking out, what is happening ?

"Baby you alright ?" I say knocking on the door. She opens the door, and somehow she looks paler than what she looked 5 minutes ago.

"Hey what's wrong ?" I ask helping her to the bed. She chuckles and shakes her head.

"Nothing, just my periods" she says and I let out a breathe I didn't even know I was holding.

"Geez you gave me a heart attack" I say and she laughs. She stands up with a loud groan.

"Where are you going ?" I ask 

"Are you going to bed hungry ?" She asks and smirks.

"No, you're not cooking."

"I'm not sick Chris, this is bound to happen for five days every month. Just a little worse for me though" she says

"What do you mean ?" I ask

"After my miscarriage my uterus became a little weak, so when women observe a pain I throw up. And the pains are a lot worse too. But it's nothing I can't handle." She says.

I instantly wrap my arms around her, that's all I could do. I had no words, I was speechless.

"What do you wanna eat ?" She asks once we pull apart. 

"How bout' Chicken Alfredo ?" I say

"Chicken Alfredo it is" she says clasping her hands together. I smile and place a kiss on her lips. 

~30 mins later~

I watched leaning on the counter as Erica swayed to the music, and cooked dinner. I smiled softly as I realized how lucky I was. How I got the perfect life, this was what I wanted all along. A happy life and she was the key to that lock. I chuckled and joined her in the dance party.

"Thank you for this" I whispered in the air, knowing it'll reach where it's supposed to.

======================================================================

**FILLER CHAPTER**