The Wedding - Part 1

The Spider-Man Triology is complete !! Yay !! Now Back to the chapter

*************************************************************************************

I woke up to my alarm blaring loudly in my ear. I heard simultaneous groans and alarms blaring from various other rooms, indicating that everyone on the Bride's side had woken up, and I had to too. The smile on my face made it pretty clear that I wasn't too sad about waking up so early, I was freakishly excited. I went to the bathroom to freshen up and just as I came out I heard a knock on the door.

"Breakfast is ready" Scarlett beamed on the other side of the door.

"Be right there" I say walking in to grab my phone.

As I picked up my phone I saw 2 messages from Chris. I smiled to myself as I opened it up.

Hey Beautiful <3

Can't wait to see you in a few hours ! Ily <3

We both had agreed on a small wedding with just family and friends. Which included the castmates as they were like our common group of friends.

A huge ass smile spread across my face as I quickly replied, like really fast. I set my phone down to charge and grabbed a jacket to head down to breakfast.

"You know you'll probably freeze to death after your wedding right ?" Was the first thing my sister said as I came downstairs.

"November Wedding ? In Boston ? Too Cold." Mellie piped in and I just shook my head. I had been thinking about it but I was so excited that I didn't think how cold it would be for me, especially when my dress was off shoulder.

We eat and discuss my hair and make-up, nails, veil and everything.

"We have to reach the Hotel by 8.00, the stylists and make-up artists will be there by 8.30 and it will take approximately 2-3 hours to get everyone up and running" Jenny says and everyone nods and quickly rushes to their rooms to grab anything important because most of our stuff had been sent to the hotel a day before.

"Let's go get married !" Mellie cheered and everyone laughed.

.

.

I was in the bridal suite getting my nails and make up done. I had gone for a very simple yet elegant choices for everything ranging from my dress to even my nails. 

"Nails done" the lady said smiling as I did a little happy dance, they looked really cute to be honest.