Chapter 37

~A week after the due date~

I waddled in the living room where Seb and Scott were lying on the couch. I had tried sleeping but it was nothing but utter discomfort. I sat beside Seb, I felt the similar discomfort so I tried changing my position.

"Are you okay ?" Seb asks pausing the movie, I shake my head as he helps me stand up.

"I think I'll go use the restroom, maybe that's what causing the discomfort" I say and he nods.

Just as I opened the door I feel a gush of water run down my leggings. I look down making sure that my water really broke or did I just pee.

"Definitely water" I say steadying myself

"SCOTT !! SEB !!" I scream as I hear footsteps coming.

"What you didn't make it to the restroom ?" Scott asks laughing and I glare at him.

"My WATER BROKE YOU IDIOT !" I yelp and both of them looked like they were about to faint.

"Oh okay okay what do we do ?" Seb asks frantically pacing in front of me.

"Scott go grab my clothes bag and the baby bag and Seb get me a pair of Chris's sweatpants and sweatshirt, I need to change" I say

"Okay" both of them say in unison.

(A/N: the shirt is this one)

"Okay come on" Seb says holding my hand as Scott puts everything in the passenger seat. He helps me in the backseat and slides beside me.

"Call C-Chris aaaahhhhh" I scream gripping his hand tightly. He rubs my back and retrieves his phone.

"I-I'm S-sorry about the hand" I say breathing heavily.

"Oh shut Up ! You're really apologizing for that ?" he says and I smile weakly at him.

"Hey Seb everything okay ?" Chris's voice alerts my senses.

"No, Erica's water just broke" he says

"WHAT ?! OH MY GOD !" he yells as Seb pulls the phone away from his ear.

"Come to the hospital right now" he says

"Oh okay, can I talk to her ?" he asks and Seb hands me the phone shaking his head smiling.

"H-Hey Babe AAAAHHH !!" I scream as another contraction hits.

"Babe, deep breathes" he says

"H-Hurry, p-please" I say

"Yeah we're getting there. Love you" he says

"Love you too" I say ending the call.

.

.

I was lying on the bed, still gripping Seb's hand as the contractions became closer. I was surprised that his hand was still in one piece considering the number of times I gripped it really hard.